• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I dream of NSX-R again!

Honda F1 Racing said:
maybe if you sold those 1st gen NSX-R wheels, you'd have some extra cash!! :wink:

jk. I wouldn't sell those if I had a set either :biggrin:

I really like the '02 NSX-R wheels though. But then again, I'd never even consider getting them unless I could do a complete facelift....which is not even worth dreaming about, considering my financial status.

I love it!! Nicely done. This is the first aftermarket wing I've actually liked.

Looks great Aaron...what wheels are those?

Steve
Seattle

Wing is COOL, Love the wheels, 02 front end is awesome...makes me proud to own a formula red NSX also!!!! :biggrin:

racerex said:
I really like the exhaust on your car . What find is it .Your car looks great. bill

--------------------------------------------
Hi Bill....the exhaust is Tubi's exhaust 1st version... You can't get it anymore :( ..have to buy used.....I love the exhaust, love the sound. love the look. fitment is kinda OK, and No ! dose not sound like a ferrari......

Detlef...I was curious about that also...is your export NSX-R spoiler lighter now? (forgive me if my conversion is wrong, but I thought it was 5.5 lbs and not 3.25 lbs?). Also, there is something to be said for paying a bit extra for a spoiler that has been tested to 188 mph.
- Jon

TTony said:
I read this from a previous Procar post:

The OEM NSX rear spoiler weight is ~5.5 kg,
the european Procar NSX-R spoiler replica ~ 2.0 kg.
The lightest NSX-R spoiler we ever produced was 1.6 kg,
the export version is ~ 2.5 kg.

Is there a different Euro version of the Procar spoiler or am I reading this wrong?

Gab = Women talking?? :smile:

Bass = Fish: :biggrin:

Nice NSX.

Regards,
brian

love the car, simply beautiful....
you've just inspired me to do the 02 front end swap/update on mine

Back