Hurricane Rita's headed for my NSX!!!

I hope my car will make it through this. I love my Nsx so much, and if my roof is ripped off, but my Nsx in my garage makes it, Ill be happy. :redface:

Well, no, take that back, I hope nothing is damaged at my house, my garage, etc. But, I really hope that nothing happens to my Nsx ! Wish me luck guys, and luck for any of the other Nsx guys out there in Houston and surrounding areas !!

:redface:

Modernceo said:

I hope my car will make it through this. I love my Nsx so much, and if my roof is ripped off, but my Nsx in my garage makes it, Ill be happy. :redface:

Well, no, take that back, I hope nothing is damaged at my house, my garage, etc. But, I really hope that nothing happens to my Nsx ! Wish me luck guys, and luck for any of the other Nsx guys out there in Houston and surrounding areas !!

:redface:

your taking this very well. :smile:
good luck and will pray for you, your family and NSX's safety.

Drive it to an above-ground parking garage and put it under a secure cover.

Park it back in the garage if you can. This way you avoid any potential of the roof caving in or any flood loss.

Luckily, Houston's only had >1" of rain so far, although there is more to come. Rita went further east than it was originally tracking - unfortunately for Beaumont and Lake Charles. What's amazing is that there have been zero fatalities, aside from the horrendous bus incident in Dallas.

Yup yup ! Made it through just fine.
My house, and business are on the western portion of HOuston, and because the Hurricane went to the east of us by about 100-125 miles, we got a lot of rain and wind, but otherwise were untouched.

Cars in perfect shape, cant wait to drive it, but waiting for the rain, and broken twigs in the streets etc to clear up before attempting to drive it.

Back