• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

huge ScienceofSpeed wheel clearance sale (Volk, Work, Advan)

Damn, just as I thought, they do look good in gold. Oh well just means that the RG-D's will look awesome as well :biggrin:

I gotta move some wheels from my past vehicle before I can make anymore room for something new. My garage consists of pillars of tires to the ceiling :redface:

Any discount on the Advan RS 18x8 19x10 set? :biggrin:

hi guys -- The wheels listed we are offering the discounts on are close outs that we have received discounts on from the manufacture.

We do have the Advan RS wheels available, and we do offer discounts on these as well - please e-mail us at [email protected].

take care,
-- Chris

Chris, please pm me a quote on those: Advan CNR 51 - Bronze (1 SET LEFT) shipped to 60634

Thank you!

WHAT???? Matt bought wheels?? 18/19????

Does this mean you are going to actually drive the NSX???

I love the Advan RS-D's!

I know, I was surprised when I saw this too! Must be quality stuff though if it's going on his car!

hi guys -- Please note that we have a few sets remaining - they are listed in our clearance thread in this forum. Please note that our cost has increased on color changes for the wheels - they are $40.00 ea now.

-- Chris

hi guys -- Please note that we have a few sets remaining - they are listed in our clearance thread in this forum. Please note that our cost has increased on color changes for the wheels - they are $40.00 ea now.

-- Chris
Hi Chris.. can you let me know that what wheels still available? and one more question,will the gold wheels look good with spa yellow? if you have a image pics.. thank you somuch!!

We have the remaining wheels on clearance here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143287

I don't have any photos showing these on Spa Yellow - however I believe there have been some posted before here on NSXPrime. If you don't like the Gold, we can powdercoat the wheels a different color for you.

Cheers,
-- Chris

We have the remaining wheels on clearance here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143287

I don't have any photos showing these on Spa Yellow - however I believe there have been some posted before here on NSXPrime. If you don't like the Gold, we can powdercoat the wheels a different color for you.

Cheers,
-- Chris
Hey Chris.. one question,the T7 wheeels are nsx offset? and are they flush on the body? and please if i want powder coating dark metallic and shipping to new jersey ,how much total cost!! including wheels. thank you so much!!:biggrin:

Hey Chris.. one question,the T7 wheeels are nsx offset? and are they flush on the body? and please if i want powder coating dark metallic and shipping to new jersey ,how much total cost!! including wheels. thank you so much!!:biggrin:

Yes, these are NSX-specific sizes and offsets. Please call us or e-mail your address so that we can calculate costs.

thank you,
-- Chris

Back