• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

HugaBuga Regulator TOUR

CANADA> Toronto : weekend 7-8August
-your name here and location
Northwest US REGION, NorCaL : 10 or 11th August
-BATMANs
-ryan1926 + brother
-Dhalsim
-Ed
Southwest US REGION, SoCaL : weekend 14-15August
-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-ediddynsx (may be doing this at my place)
Southcentral US REGION : weekend 21-22August
-Zishan - Houston
-Ponyboy - Tulsa
Southeast US REGION, Florida : weekend 28-29August
-clr1024 - Orlando
-Feetfxr - Orlando
Northeast US REGION: Beginning of September
-Frank Spano - New Jersey
-NSXRGuy - New Jersey

Frank Spano: if "servicing" the regulators means to replace the old grease, I can do it while installing the kits of course, it is up to you really.
See you the 3rd of September in New Jersey then!

Oooops.....I guess I ll have to find a last-minute goodl ooking californian girl as a substitute, unfortunately she just gave up and told me she ll go directly to Malibu :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-Daedalus

-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-Daedalus
-DASHNBY

-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-Daedalus
-DASHNB
-kuni

^ DON'T DO IT!!!!

because there is the risk (very high) that Hugo won't come back to Portugal....and i need him to do my regulators!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nuno

PS - "lingerie" and "american ass" are 2 of the many keywords for Hugo :tongue:

Are you passing through Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. area?

Last edited:
Add me to Norcal please :smile:

CANADA> Toronto : weekend 7-8August
Northwest US REGION, NorCaL : 10 or 11th August
-BATMANs
-ryan1926 + brother
-Dhalsim
-Ed
-Tai
-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
Southcentral US REGION : weekend 21-22August
-Zishan - Houston
-Ponyboy - Tulsa
Southeast US REGION, Florida : weekend 28-29August
-clr1024 - Orlando

Last edited:
Hey there.

Can I persuade you to stop in Maryland (just outside of DC)? I'll host the party at my house! I would love for my windows to work properly!!

The NorCal event will be held in Santa Clara on Thursday Aug 12th at 3pm. Please pm me for contact info.

Who wants to be the first one at 3PM?

I dun usually get off work until 4PM, but if no one wants that spot I can let him warm up on my NSX first.

SouthEast Region ATLANTA, GA? When?

You know have 3

michl_moto
NSX N I
AFRNSX

Just thought I would report back as I believe I may be the first on Hugo's tour to receive the update...

I can't be more happier. Before the update, my passenger side seemed to go down ok but was slow going up and would sometimes not close completely when it got to the rubber door seal as the seal is newly replaced compared to the drivers side.

Now my passenger side flies down faster than I have ever seen an NSX window go down. It's slower going up (don't expect it to "fly" up) but again, it's slightly faster than new OEM or equivalent. My original plastic guides were OK inside the regulator but it only makes sense to get the sleeve.

My drivers side was slow to go down (not brutal but no good) and would clunk and was much slower than the passenger side going up. The plastic guide was wearing on the inside.

Now my drivers side flies down like the passenger (love it) and goes up faster than ever. It seems like the more I lower the windows all the way down and raise them, the faster they go!

Hugo is such a great guy and it was great working on the install with him. The install price is a no brainer for those who want the "professional/creator" to perform the install of the kit.

Just make sure you bring the car with the door panels off (install the door handles and remove the switches from the panels and leave them plugged in) or be able to quickly remove the door panels for Hugo.

I would have taken pictures but between pulling the door panels off and "trying" to keep an eye on my 2.5yr old daughter I completely forgot to snap some pics. Enjoy the tour Hugo! Many thanks again!

Garrick

Back