• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Hubler Acura in Indiana...Incredible part prices!!!

I just wanted everyone to know that if you are looking for great pricing on new Acura parts for your NSX, call Todd Cook at Hubler Acura and he will give you incredible pricing. I just bought 2 new taillight assemblies and the center piece, and he was able to beat the prices of DelrayAcura.com. He can be reached at 317-883-4560.

djdrock said:
I just wanted everyone to know that if you are looking for great pricing on new Acura parts for your NSX, call Todd Cook at Hubler Acura and he will give you incredible pricing. I just bought 2 new taillight assemblies and the center piece, and he was able to beat the prices of DelrayAcura.com. He can be reached at 317-883-4560.

I didn't know Delray Acura gave such good prices on parts. I buy things from Delray L/M all day long. hmmmm
Have to see if they can beat the prices I get in town. Cost and 10% is hard to beat though.

djdrock,...Thanx for the info. on Hubler Acura,....I been wanting to purchase new plastic fender liners for my 92' as the tires have chewed up the section they attach to the body. My local dealership wanted $149.00 for each front one and $151.00 for each rear. I ordered 'em through your guy at Hubler and got them for $89.00 for the fronts and $90.00 for the rears,......................

djdrock said:

I'm interested in a 02+ rear update. How much are the lights?

gtr said:
I'm interested in a 02+ rear update. How much are the lights?
Well, list is $442 each for the left & right & $225 for the centre.
i.e. $1109 less, say 28% = ~ $800.
Good for estimate anyway, check for a real quote.

You are welcome guys. Todd is a good guy. Now if I can only convince him to sell me the "titanium" keys for $20, we will really be getting somewhere. :biggrin:

I called Hubler Acura for a price on a NSX water pump #19200-PR7-A03 and was blown away when he quoted me $256.00:eek:. I asked for Todd and told him about this thread he said thats the price. Thats 15% higher then everyone else.

1RADNSX said:
djdrock,...Thanx for the info. on Hubler Acura,....I been wanting to purchase new plastic fender liners for my 92' as the tires have chewed up the section they attach to the body. My local dealership wanted $149.00 for each front one and $151.00 for each rear. I ordered 'em through your guy at Hubler and got them for $89.00 for the fronts and $90.00 for the rears,......................

I beat your prices at Ray Laks! http://www.hondaacuraworld.com/

Fender Liner - 74101-SL0-505 (1 required) 85.76
Fender Liner - 74151-SL0-505 (1 required) 85.76
Fender Liner - 74751-SL0-000 (1 required) 86.74
Fender Liner - 74701-SL0-000 (1 required) 86.74

At ~$117 list, this represents ~ -27.5% discount.

Added only $3.95 order processing fee & zero shipping charges!

(Does Hubler charge shipping?)

Contact Tim Poliniak - 1-888-RAY-LAKS

Last edited:
Zennsx said:
I just ordered all my TB parts from Ray Laks. Very good prices any nice people to deal with.:smile:
I agree - excellent service as well as cheap!
What was your price Zen relative to previous quote?

D'Ecosse said:
I beat your prices at Ray Laks! http://www.hondaacuraworld.com/

Fender Liner - 74101-SL0-505 (1 required) 85.76
Fender Liner - 74151-SL0-505 (1 required) 85.76

Fender Liner - 74751-SL0-000 (1 required) 86.74
Fender Liner - 74701-SL0-000 (1 required) 86.74

Added only $3.95 order processing fee & zero shipping charges!

(Does Hubler charge shipping?)

Contact Tim Poliniak - 1-888-RAY-LAKS

I ordered a bunch of parts from Tim Poliniak - excellent service - cant beat the price! 30% off - Free shipping - out of state no tax..:biggrin:

D'Ecosse said:
I agree - excellent service as well as cheap!
What was your price Zen relative to previous quote?

Ken, When I shopped for my TB parts I only asked for a price On my water pump to gauge dealer markup. Hubler quoted me $256.00 and Bridgewater Acura quoted me $287.00 :eek: .Bridgewater really treated me like a douche when I questioned their price and also said "I could always buy it elsewhere" . After reading your post about Ray Laks I called them and was quoted $190.31. I ordered all my TB parts and will continue to do business with them in the future . What I especially liked about Ray Laks was the fact that I didn't have to mention any special pricing or ask for any certain person ,They just knew I was calling with an out of state order and treated me like gold. Chris.

ordering...

To order parts do we have to call RAY LAKS or is it possible to order online, or even find the part # & price online?

Thanks. :cool:

Re: ordering...

Osiris_x11 said:
To order parts do we have to call RAY LAKS or is it possible to order online, or even find the part # & price online?

Thanks. :cool:
There are no on-line prices & as far as I know no internet ordering system - you can get quote for pricing by e-mail but will have to submit credit card info by phone
Small 'price' to pay for great prices & service & their response time is excellent.

Cool!

D'Ecosse said:
There are no on-line prices & as far as I know no internet ordering system - you can get quote for pricing by e-mail but will have to submit credit card info by phone
Small 'price' to pay for great prices & service & their response time is excellent.

Thanks boss! I just inquired about the e-options & online parts #/prices to save them time & headaches from my incessant queries. But I concur, so far this particular OEM parts source seems to be ideal one for many of us. State sales tax or domestic shipping often eliminate the benefit of a discount. :cool:

{Runs off to order new '91-'94 exhaust tips} :tongue:

jagtiger said:
I ordered a bunch of parts from Tim Poliniak - excellent service - cant beat the price! 30% off - Free shipping - out of state no tax..:biggrin:
Thanks for the link, those guys definetly have the best prices and the service is top notch!! :biggrin: Just ordered the rest of my conversion parts.

Hate to bust any Californian's bubbles but the law says you have to pay user fees (same as sales tax) for any item you order from out of state - over the Internet or otherwise - which is for personal use, unless the vendor already collected such fees/taxes. We just went through this issue for a local group buy on Carbotech brake pads. Other states may not have this issue.

Hrant said:
Hate to bust any Californian's bubbles but the law says you have to pay user fees (same as sales tax) for any item you order from out of state - over the Internet or otherwise - which is for personal use, unless the vendor already collected such fees/taxes. We just went through this issue for a local group buy on Carbotech brake pads. Other states may not have this issue.

yea, you are supposed to do that in SC too... :rolleyes:

Back