HSC Release Date: video

Honda's HSC release date was officially announced in this <A HREF="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1343454">following video clip</A>. check it out. I'm not sure how official this is though.

And if you enjoyed that, here's a <A HREF="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/v2/play.php?id=14338">Honda HSC: Next Generation Supercar</A> preview. :)

All hail Neo...

Mate you MUST be connected! How did you get your hands on those videos?

Slightly off-topic but I see your avatar is no longer of Neo but is now an NSX... Does this mean... you didn't do it finally.... did you... ???

Is that yours???

AU_NSX said:
All hail Neo...

Slightly off-topic but I see your avatar is no longer of Neo but is now an NSX... Does this mean... you didn't do it finally.... did you... ???

Is that yours???

???? i just checked Neo's NSX details and only shows Scale NSX's, come on :eek: .... Neo never had an NSX with all his funny posts and knowledge on the car, i could bet my soul he had one. Do you own one :confused: ??? (other than the scale ones). ????

AC

Hehe funny stuff! :biggrin:

AU_NSX said:
All hail Neo...
Slightly off-topic but I see your avatar is no longer of Neo but is now an NSX... Does this mean... you didn't do it finally.... did you... ??? Is that yours???

Ah mate, the day I get my own NSX will be <B>THE DAY</B> I post my longest post ever on Prime. :D It will not be a silent moment that passes through history... oh no... i'll be sharing my estatic joy with everyone on Prime. I'll definitely be driving up and visit you & the Sydney boyz (sometime when you're in the country. ;) ) So no worries... you will know when i get the 1:1 scale model. ;)

My avatar is NSXTASY's old avatar from 4-5 years ago. I have revived it and wear it with pride. :biggrin:

<B>NSX PTY</B> : haha... my 'knowledge' of the NSX is sparse in comparison to the like's of NSXTASY, Larry & Mark Basch. But you can still bet your soul I'm an NSX owner...just haven't got the wheels..... YET. :cool:

NeoNSX said:
Ah mate, the day I get my own NSX will be <B>THE DAY</B> I post my longest post ever on Prime. :D It will not be a silent moment that passes through history... oh no... i'll be sharing my estatic joy with everyone on Prime. I'll definitely be driving up and visit you & the Sydney boyz (sometime when you're in the country. ;) ) So no worries... you will know when i get the 1:1 scale model. ;)

My avatar is NSXTASY's old avatar from 4-5 years ago. I have revived it and wear it with pride. :biggrin:

Yes well I had figured that out actually Neo the photo was a dead giveaway... It wasn't the stock '91-93 rims... It wasn't the smaller moulding for the licence plate.... It wasn't even the fact that it was a red NSX and you live in Melbourne.... It was the fact that when I noticed that it wasn't overcast and miserable weather I knew the photo couldn't have been taken in Melbourne!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

OH MY GOD!!!! :eek:
i cant belive that HONDA will really build the HSC!!! :eek:
WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that came from a very reliable source.

Great vids Neo. :biggrin:

some People @ honda will loose their jobs .. this videos shouldn't be available yet .. oh boy .. feel sorry for them ..
OScar

Back