How to make a 3.0 as quick as type R?

Yes:smile:

I mentioned it just for fun and questioning the premise that certain year of NA2 might have more hp over the other model year of NA2. Lets not worry about the final numbers, it is just a number, but instead compare it to other years of NA2 dynoed at the same shop. Then look back at the premise again and scratch the head. It is what it is right?

As for NSX-R motor having more HP over standard 3.2L, it is most likely true, but the best known quickest 1/4mile test was done on a NSX-S Zero. If the premise is true, then why can't NSX-R break the 12.5 barrier out of countless attempts. Again, I am scratching my head.

I know. That's why I lean towards saying I don't know and doubting the 02+ B & B motor story. I haven't seen a large body of dyno evidence from the same 02+ NSXs dynoed at different dynos on different days. If some 02+ NSXs or for sure 03+ NSXs are in fact B & B this should be obvious and almost all 03+ NSX dynos should report on average around 5-10% more whp than average, and I have not seen this. I have only seen some individual dynos above that figure and some below that, which of course means nothing.

If someone could show me 30 dyno charts of 10 bone stock 03+ NSXs on three different dynos and 23 of them show an average of ~10% higher whp after correction that would constitute persuasive evidence but I have never seen that and probably never will.

See Sig.

and no I did not read this entire thread and I don't know how fast an NSX-R is, but without going forced Induction, I think I've bout done everything.

See Sig.

and no I did not read this entire thread and I don't know how fast an NSX-R is, but without going forced Induction, I think I've bout done everything.

nope, your still stilling missing the 3.8 liter stroker kit and the 6 individual throttle body with a light weight flywheel. but other wise you are pretty damn close to maxing out without breaking the bank.

nope, your still stilling missing the 3.8 liter stroker kit and the 6 individual throttle body with a light weight flywheel. but other wise you are pretty damn close to maxing out without breaking the bank.

Well, I think non-FI and stock internals are the same concept. And he might have a lightweight flywheel in that Exedy clutch.

See Sig.

You are still missing the polished coolant tank, Custom CAI, and a ported intake manifold:tongue:

Back