How to keep a wife happy.....

congrats on the new ride! I feel bad now, I just bought my wife a TSX...:redface: She's going to be mad! :mad: Maybe not... :tongue:

O.K...Who was at walmart around 4:00 today....hummm...:rolleyes:....Looks great! congrats! We'll have to get together...my 1997 red, 1991 silver (auto), your Green and Black...
You must live pretty close to me....

O.K...Who was at walmart around 4:00 today....hummm...:rolleyes:....Looks great! congrats! We'll have to get together...my 1997 red, 1991 silver (auto), your Green and Black...

You have two NSXs also?

Thanks Henry...
Which one, project wise ?
The Pantera or the Wide Body Kit for my NSX ?
BTW, saw your new website, looks great Henry.
You're a class act Henry and I know you'll do well represnting GTOne here is the US.
Jim

Congrats Jim. How's your project going?

Tom,
You didn't really think I was done with Pantera's did you ? :biggrin:
I got another GT5. Going to take some work to really go through it, as did the last one...But I'm in no big hurry this time around to get it finished.
I don't figutre it will be ready to roll for probably 2 years....But at least I have another one and that's a start...

Two NSX's and a new Pantera project...what's going on?
Offline [email protected]

If your talking about the Walmart at 83rd & Union Hills, that would have been my wife doing the weekly shopping for the family.

I basically live at 107th Ave and Deer Valley Road.

PM me and we'll get together.....

It's a 91 with 40,000 miles.
2 sets of wheels, 2 new RM front spoiler lips, and it's set up with RM Nitrious...(which is coming off)
Taitec headers, mufflers & air induction.
Got a great deal on it.
Well kept car and all maintenance has been kept up including the Timing belt, water pump, etc. Interior is very clean as well.
Bought it from John Lee in Chandler, AZ.
Great guy and was a pleasure dealing with him !

HAHA!! Awesome!! What are the details for year and mileage?

Last edited:
Smart man, now you can buy mods guilt free.:smile:

Thanks Ron....
Next time I'm in Santa Clarita visiting my Mom, I stop by and say hello.

props to the man. how you 2 can enjoy the cars togeather.

:biggrin:
And she get the hand me downs which makes her happy !

Smart man, now you can buy mods guilt free.:smile:

Last edited:
Great to see 2 NSX's in one garage, excellent taste. However, best thing about your garage hangs on the wall - Pantera Racing and DeTomaso signs. Glad to hear you are working a project Pantera.

I sold my 99 NSX and a 02 Prowler to purchase Woodhouse Pantera. NSX was nice for a street car, but lacked power and handling on the track. Granted there is nothing stock about my Pantera. Custom alluminum doors, fiberglass deck lid, 575 rwhp and 525 lb ft of torque at 6200 rpm. Fully adjustable suspension, sway bars, etc etc.

Just to be clear, before someone gives me a hard time, I loved my NSX. Everyting about them is perfect, just not as a dedicated race car. By the way, NSX styling is just as perfect as Pantera's.

Attachments

• 42206RR18.jpg
    42206RR18.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 42206RR35.jpg
    42206RR35.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 58
Beautiful Pantera. I've seen your car and have heard much about it over the years. It's very well done.

As you probably know the GT5 I sold was a factory original that I owned and totally rebuilt over 7 years. I made just about every modification I could to it and it was pushing 475rwhp. Everything...Suspension, Motor, Brakes, etc, etc... But even still, my current NSX walked away from it on the SM track at 375rwhp. I can only imagine with the new motor I'm putting in my NSX at 550rwhp, it would run away from my last and most Pantera's.

The Pantera is a wonderful call. Truly the best of both worlds as to style and the power plant used. But now owning an NSX, well, actually 2, I know that no matter what you or I do to a Pantera, it will never handle like an NSX does or perform better given the many factors involved. They are worlds apart.

The Pantera is a great straight line car with some cornering abilities, but they fall short in cornering & hard track driving. But as a cruiser with great style, you bet, that's why I'm building another one.

You have a great Pantera, hang onto it...maybe you can just add another NSX to park next to it one day ! Then you'll have the best of both worlds !
I wish I would have kept mine and just added the NSX....But then my wife wouldn't have her's...Now that she does, she's happy and hince the new Pantera project has begun :wink:

I sold my 99 NSX and a 02 Prowler to purchase Woodhouse Pantera. NSX was nice for a street car, but lacked power and handling on the track. Granted there is nothing stock about my Pantera. Custom alluminum doors, fiberglass deck lid, 575 rwhp and 525 lb ft of torque at 6200 rpm. Fully adjustable suspension, sway bars, etc etc.

Wow...I am NOT worthy!

By SM I assume you mean Spring Mountain in Pahrump? If so, I totally agree. With the numerous tight turns and limited straights, the Pantera would never keep pace. Move to Willow Big Track, Cal Speedway Roval, some confirgurations at Button or Laguna Seca and I am tough to beat. High speed curves is where the power translates into fast lap times.

Realizing different tracks are better/worse for different cars - I am exploring a Radical SR3. In fact, I spent today at Spring Mountain testing a red 1400cc. Talk about fast on any track. Great top end speed and unbelievable cornering. A bit 'Radical" as to how deep into a turn you go before breaking and how fast out of the apex.

Beautiful part is you can race in Radical Cup at various tracks throughout the western U.S. and I can run the Pantera in VARA events. Look forward to seeing the Pantera when it's done. Also look forward to seeing yourself and your wife driving down the road in your NSX's.

Yes, Spring Mountain....
Hince the reason the motor we're in the process of building will be in the 550 rwhp range...To make sure I can keep up with the big V8's like yours :-)

Let me know when your racing and where. PM me...maybe we can hook up somewhere...

Back