How to dump your girlfriend

I couldn't believe what I pulled up behind one night in the NSX a month or so back. A guy on a bike and a girl behind him in high heels and not the longest of skirt with a sleevless tanktop on too. I just kept thinking I hope she realizes what's she's getting herself into riding around like that.... :rolleyes: And on top of the risk, showing the world what was underneath the skirt at any speed above 25mph!! :eek:
Needless to say I kept an eye on her for safety sake! :D

After seeing the whole vid I can honestly say that I'm no longer certain which one of those two is the stupider one. Is it the b/f or the g/f? Haven't these people seen all the crash and burn videos on the internet? Is being incredibly stupid a prerequisite for ownership of one of those bikes? :eek:

I just finish loosen the bolt on NSX's door, I'll post "How to dump your wife with NSX"

Don't do that. Just borrow Neo's new Civic.

Attachments

• fake-rice.jpg
    fake-rice.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 517
rofl.gif

One point to White92 for that funny!
That's not REALLY my civic.... I have to say that before people start thinking it is. :)

Mr.Wolf said:
"Treat them mean to keep them keen." But being a gentlemen and displaying gut-wrenching 'sweetness' is also required to get 'action'. :D

Yeah, I agree that every once in a while you have to throw in some of that sweet romantic stuff. But for the most part you have to be somewhere on the jerk side of indifferent. If you're too nice to them, women lose respect for you. Then they'll walk all over you while their interest wanders towards some other guy who WILL treat them like shit. Am I being too cynical?

Yeah, I agree that every once in a while you have to throw in some of that sweet romantic stuff. But for the most part you have to be somewhere on the jerk side of indifferent. If you're too nice to them, women lose respect for you. Then they'll walk all over you while their interest wanders towards some other guy who WILL treat them like shit. Am I being too cynical?

I don't think you are being cynical. I've seen it a thousand times. Some women just like the abuse of being treated like a piece of crap. For some reason they don't think they deserve better...I don't know why that is. I could never figure it out. I was always the nice guy that all the girls had as a "friend." I tried to be the jerk for a little while, but it just wasn't me. I didn't like the way I made myself feel when I acted like that. So I stayed the nice guy and eventually it worked out for me. :D :D

Speaking of nice, nice new avatar <B>White92</B>. :D

I don't mean to sound sexist, though it can only sound this way, but i think some women are just plain stupid. So hung up on their feelings and emotions that they don't try to understand what causes these emotions that cause them to make consistently bad choices in men. Then they bitch that all men are liars even though it was their choices that led them to bad r/ships. Maybe it's a fear of finding the right guy so they bottle "nice guys" into the classic "just friends" jar... who knows. Anyway, don't get me started. :p

Understanding women is like understanding why people buy a corvette over an NSX. It doesn't matter how many hours you spending trying to reason it, it will never make sense. :D

Back