• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how to attach pictures

Anyone able to tell me how to attach pictures to a post? I have put them in my users gallery but I can't figure out how to attach them and to limit size if needed.

Thanks in advance

Wade

Since your photos are already hosted

----load the photo on your browser and then right click on the pic and then click on properties and copy the URL.

----then click on yellow insert image icon and paste your URL there and click OK

----then submit your post

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Since your photos are already hosted

----load the photo on your browser and then right click on the pic and then click on properties and copy the URL.

----then click on yellow insert image icon and paste your URL there and click OK

----then submit your post

Correct me if I'm mistaken. This procedure will simply place a URL, not an image (picture), in your post, which one must then click on in order to view the image that you have previously downloaded, e.g., to the Gallery section of NSXPRIME.

My question is, how do you attach an image (picture) to a post when the image is on your computer's hard drive in a folder under, lets say, "My Documents?"

RARNSX said:
Correct me if I'm mistaken. This procedure will simply place a URL, not an image (picture), in your post, which one must then click on in order to view the image that you have previously downloaded, e.g., to the Gallery section of NSXPRIME.

My question is, how do you attach an image (picture) to a post when the image is on your computer's hard drive in a folder under, lets say, "My Documents?"

Sorry my mistake ....after reading your post again I thought you had them uploaded already to the gallery here on prime.

Back