How Old Is Everyone? And What Do You Do For Work?

Read the title. I did a search but didn't come up with an answer so I'm thinking this question has not been asked in awhile.

If you don't work, what did you do before you retired?

I'm kinda in limbo right now, as far as college, so I'm trying to straighten things out before I start school full time again. No direction I guess.

------------------
-Rich
ph_tac_ext_tl.jpg

2002 TRD Tacoma SR5 4x4 5-Speed

Originally posted by KulSecHskY:
Read the title. I did a search but didn't come up with an answer so I'm thinking this question has not been asked in awhile.

Should search a little harder =)
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000212.html
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001336.html
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000921.html

Here is an age related thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001169.html

[This message has been edited by RyRy210 (edited 19 February 2003).]

rolleyes.gif
not again...

hey Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>, u like helping da |\|00bz, r1t3? Ha!
tongue.gif
LOL
<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 19 February 2003).]

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
I'm still a newbie myself, compared to some around here (***tasy)! Like the blind leading the blind LOL
biggrin.gif

hehe... u could have made it less obvious... like "the guy with NSX in his name" (about 95% of users seem to have NSX in their username... odd that.
biggrin.gif

I'm 15 years old.

I don't have a license yet but the NSX is in the garage ready and waiting for me.

I get to ride in the passenger seat once in a while when I go on dates with 18-year-old girls. I like older women.

They have a driver's license.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Joel:
I'm 15 years old.

I don't have a license yet but the NSX is in the garage ready and waiting for me.

I get to ride in the passenger seat once in a while when I go on dates with 18-year-old girls. I like older women.

wink.gif

You already have one waiting!? Rich parents?

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

very funny
biggrin.gif

don't let your mommy/daddy catch you taking the girls out in their NSX, and driving w/out a license
wink.gif

I'm 15 years old.

wink.gif

wink.gif

Sounds like they're taking you for a ride.
tongue.gif
(pun intended)

If i were u man, i wouldn't let any 18yr old chick drive my NSX... they are likely to have an accident! (too much power; distracted by u charming them in the passenger seat, etc..) Then u'd never get a chance to drive ur own NSX. I'd suggest letting ur mom drive u around.
smile.gif

I can't believe some people actually took what I said seriously.
biggrin.gif

Seriously, I'm 29 and working as an R.N. in L.A.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 20 February 2003).]

I'm 15 years old.

wink.gif

I had to work for my car

I am 27 and work in Games. PS2 X Box all that fun stuff

Originally posted by Brian2by2:
19 and I work for 2by2.net and I run a maintence business.

Brian,

What's with the 2by2 logos on the sides of cars driving around? I remember them a while back and they were all over the place. But now, they're all gone.

25, On my 2nd NSX, I have had an NSX for the past 4 years, and I don't work. I just go to school, play with women at my phat crib, and party hardy here in Sin City.

Most those people have migrated elsewhere in the "National Expansion" There are a few NSX friends of mine that visit this board from time to time.

As far as it being a pyramid scam: it's not. It is a MLM company (or at least its sapling years it will be) just like AOL was. Is it a scam? Nah. I love it to death and I've only been doing it four or five months now. Changed my whole life.

I'm 22 and a driving instructor in the Los Angeles area. Anyone here who wants some professional instruction, let me know (email me).

[This message has been edited by naaman (edited 04 March 2003).]

Originally posted by Brian2by2:

As far as it being a pyramid scam: it's not. It is a MLM company (or at least its sapling years it will be) just like AOL was. Is it a scam? Nah. I love it to death and I've only been doing it four or five months now. Changed my whole life.

You must be doing pretty well if it afforded you a NSX!

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
Huh?!? What makes you think AOL was a MLM company?

AOL did have a period where they had an MLM program for selling subscriptions. Just one of many, many shady chapters in AOL's history.

Back