How often does the Blue ext sell?

Hi, my name is Jeff and awaiting to be a owner of an NSX. I'm 22 from Central Wisconsin. I've been in here for about a month reading up some stuff. Alot of stuff that I didn't know. A local person told me about this site and very impressive compare to all other forums I've been to and on.

Well get back to the question I was asking. I mostly want like a 97-98 blue exterior and black interior. When was the last one for sale. I looked at the database and see that only like 25 were made. You guys know what the chances of one being sold? Acura/Honda should of made a few more blue ones:biggrin: lol. Thanks for reading.

Jeff

Not very often since the number is less than 25 due to totaled cars. I have seen 2 Monte Carlo Blue with Black interior in the past 5 years and it may have been the same car changing hands. I haven't seen any Monte Carlo Blue with Camel interiors in the past 5 years for sale.

Tim

cash84 said:
You guys know what the chances of one being sold?
Not very good. I suggest you broaden your search and consider additional colors, years, etc. When you're ready to actually buy.

On average, I would say that there are usually 1-2 blue exterior NSXs for sale in the US in the 1997-2001 model range. If you include the 2002-2005 models, that number increases to around 4-6 total.

brahtw8 said:
On average, I would say that there are usually 1-2 blue exterior NSXs for sale in the US in the 1997-2001 model range. If you include the 2002-2005 models, that number increases to around 4-6 total.
Keep in mind that those represent three different colors:

1997-1999 Monte Carlo Blue Pearl - a somewhat dark, pearlescent blue (very nice, IMO)
2000-2001 Monaco Blue Pearl - a bright purple-blue (my least favorite NSX color)
2002-2005 Long Beach Blue Pearl - a somewhat bright, "true" blue (gorgeous, IMO, my favorite NSX color)

nsxtasy said:

1997-1999 Monte Carlo Blue Pearl - a somewhat dark, pearlescent blue (very nice, IMO)
2000-2001 Monaco Blue Pearl - a bright purple-blue (my least favorite NSX color)
2002-2005 Long Beach Blue Pearl - a somewhat bright, "true" blue (gorgeous, IMO, my favorite NSX color)

Of this I am aware, but the original poster only specified 'blue'.

Long Beach is also my favorite blue for the NSX. Sebring Silver may still be my favorite color, but its close.

nsxtasy said:

Could not agree more on the LBBP......:biggrin: .........Steve

Good luck finding your car :wink:

There was a killer 03 or 04 blue one for sale through an estate. The guy had it down at Elkhart Lake on the big vintage car festival this summer. Only had 4500 miles on it. I think he was asking 45 for it or something. It was super cheap.

Where abouts in Wisconsin are you? We have a group of guys with NSX's in the Fox Valley area...

Jeff

Like Ken said, different colors of blue. 97-99 are Monte Carlo Blue, My favorite, like the deeper richer color but obviously, I'm biased.

Tim

hofffam said:
How does a 22 yr. old have the money to spend $45K on a 97 NSX?

I dunno how would I? You just cant judge people by their age. I figured someone would pop this question. No harm but I can afford one. Very good credit helps I had credit since I was 18 and I done alot of loans so I could build up credit.

VRoooM said:
There was a killer 03 or 04 blue one for sale through an estate. The guy had it down at Elkhart Lake on the big vintage car festival this summer. Only had 4500 miles on it. I think he was asking 45 for it or something. It was super cheap.

Where abouts in Wisconsin are you? We have a group of guys with NSX's in the Fox Valley area...

Jeff

Im Located in Stevens Point. I've never rode in a NSX but heard great storys about it and also love the looks of them. I guess I was too late on that car. I go through the Fox Valley area alot because I gotta go down to germantown, hartford, west bend, etc. Thats where all my friends and family lives. I hope to meet up with you guys soon.

Back