Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Only-week-end

Votes: 66 51.2%
  • Only on meetings or special events

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Queen garage !! (few times a year)

Votes: 15 11.6%

• Total voters
Driven on weekends and most Fridays into work.

It's very difficult to drive around San Francisco and impossible to park. Drive it to the grocery every once in a while when I have to purchase lots of things. Mostly it sits in the garage and I walk or take a taxi. It's still good to go for a weekend trip or a NSX meet.
Driving your NSX to the Marina Safeway to pick up lumberjack chicks again?:biggrin:

Daily! 116K and climbing. :smile:
Brian, haven't seen you on the road since your office moved location. Happy new year.

Drove mine on a each way 2 hr trip yesterday and getting ready to walk out the door to head to a different city 2 hrs away. I use it as my daily driver whenever I'm not in my truck. but I sold my truck and am shopping a new one, so lately its been the literally everyday driven. I love my NSX!!!!

Ours was a daily driver, until we moved to Wisconsin. I guess now it is about 1/2 daily driver and 1/2 garage queen :mad:

Good luck with that. Mine sits in the garage for 7/12 ths of the year, typically. From 11/1 to 5/1.

I drove to work today ... I call it my "INDULGENCE drive to work day" .. also last night i took it for a spin @ 1am ... it was like 50F in FL so my engine was very very Happy! ....

I do drive Saturday and Sundays even if I need to go to a grocery store (yes io park FAR, FAAAAR i don't care + is good to walk) ..... it SUCKS b/c i used to love driving our RL full if gadgets and such... now i hate that wood LOL

Oscar

I've had mine for 14 months and put about 3500 miles on it. 800 of those miles were driving it back home. So, roughly about 2500 miles a year. That would be only on nice, warm weekend days.

I saw this thread last night and decided to drive my NSX to work today. I always forget how wonderful it is to drive since the last time I took it out was about three weeks ago. As Oscar already mentioned, with the weather nice and cool, our engines really like the air without the humidity. :biggrin:

Geeez, I need to drive today to charge the battery. See ya

My car sits from October to early July...then I drive her when I get the opportunity...I teach outside of the city - so it is a blast to take her to work at times...but the RCMP are true fascists out there...so its usually better to take the Cadillac:rolleyes:

Dam:cool:

My first NSX was daily driven. Put 60k on it during the 4 years I owned it. My 2nd one is driven when the weather is nice or when we don't need the room, have put less then 10k/year on it (plus started working from home). Had our first baby a year ago so only put 4k on it this past year, but now that he is big enough to ride in it will likely start putting few more on the this past year.

At least for me I got the car to drive so try to drive it every chance I get.

Last edited:
Not necessarily only weekend, but not often more than three times a week...and rarely more than four.

I used to drive it three days a week, but last year it really dropped off; just busy, I guess. I think I put 1-2K on it last year. Finally had to get a battery tender. It's sad really, wish I had more time for driving.

i have to admit would love to be daily driver but since i live less than a tenth of a mile away from work and actually bought a buildng to move office even closer. i am thinking of getting a SEGWAY like paul blart mall cop. Also i live in new york and the weather sometimes doesnt help. Having kids and weekend activities that require family outings all adds up to about 400 miles a year..........

Last edited:
How about "I dont remember the last time I drove mine":mad: Snow sucks and there should really be 28 hours in a day:biggrin:

Back