Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Only-week-end

Votes: 66 51.2%
  • Only on meetings or special events

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Queen garage !! (few times a year)

Votes: 15 11.6%

• Total voters
Mostly a weekender right now, but it's usually an every-other-day driver ( or when it's warm and sunny ). :biggrin:

voted: Queen garage !! (few times a year)

last 2008 i barely took the car our. i think i logged around 2k miles

and the car have NEVER seen rain. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's very difficult to drive around San Francisco and impossible to park. Drive it to the grocery every once in a while when I have to purchase lots of things. Mostly it sits in the garage and I walk or take a taxi. It's still good to go for a weekend trip or a NSX meet.

Sunny summer daily driver only. :smile: no vote option for that... approx. 3000 miles a year. :cool:

I'd love to daily drive mine (actually had been for a few weeks) but I rely on my JC SRT8 for work so...

When I move back to Canada I'd like to daily drive it (summers only).

I'm the highest mileage driver in my local NSX group... which says absolutely nothing :biggrin:

It really varies for me. It depends on how my work week is going. If it's crazy then I'll feel like going low profile and take the truck (which I drive 70% of the time). On long trips or short days I take the NSX because it's not worth driving it in heavy socal traffic. On most weekends I take out the muscle car for in town driving. I'll probably do 6-8k miles in the NSX this year. If the NSX can't quench the need the R6 might see some daylight!

When I stare at the garage I think... Scalpel or Sledgehammer? I've waited a long time to be able to ask myself that :biggrin:

Last edited:
I run mine usually only about once a month. I mostly go on long cruises down coast hwy or attend NSX owner meets and special events. I don't have time every weekend to take it out. Because I have a black car, I like to have enough time set aside to clean her back up before she goes back in the garage. Its a ritual of mine.

I average 8,000 miles per year, I'll use it year round when it's nice out and no salt/sand on the road. I haven't driven it in almost a month and am going through withdrawl symptoms currently. I didn't check off the survey because I don't daily drive it, I use it more than just weekends and for special events/meetings. I won't drive it to the office most nice days as the office is only 4 miles away and that's barely enough to warm it up. If however I had it out the evening before, and it's a beautiful day forecast the next day, I might give myself a treat!!!

What about a "I don't drive it at all" option for you-know-who? :cool:

Mine is a weekend driver, as I am a train commuter to Manhattan and there is no way in hell I am leaving the NSX in a commuter train parking lot!:eek:

But, we use it on the weekend for pretty much anything. In fact, I often find myself thinking of places to go just so I can drive it. :D

Lengthy road trips mostly, and a romp or two a month into the mountains. I have had it out on the Pacific coast three times in the past 15 months – trips of 3000+ miles each.

The NSX is a great long distance car, and the intermountain region of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Nevada</st1:place></st1:State> is unsurpassed for quintessential wide open spaces! <st1:State w:st="on">Wyoming</st1:State>, <st1:State w:st="on">Idaho</st1:State> and central <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> aren’t too shabby either.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
I’ve had it in 20 states, and not the ones on the east coast where you can spit across them if the wind is right. LOL

Ummm, let's see 1992 with 29,000 miles....need I say more:wink:

Only weekends for now since I bought the MDX.. I will be back to daily dirver once I get sick of the MDX - God do I love all the techie features in that SUV!

Back