How much...

95EagleAWD said:
What's wrong with us young guys owning an NSX? I'm 22...

and im 21 :biggrin:

and as well i dont find the maintenance costs high at all if any of u do think they are high try owning a lotus

blackna1 said:
Canadian here.. WOW! did you get your '03 Y/Y x for just $92,000Cdn?? If so that is a crazy deal!

I remember couple years ago when the '02 first came, there was an orange/orange in BC..wasn't sold for more than a year. Finally the dealer found a buyer and turns out it was sold for just under $90k!!! with less than 1500km!!! what a deal!! in BC, not many people will buy a brand new '02+ because it's $140k+, price of a 911 C4S, and vancouver is all about the badge...too bad for those missing out on the x :frown:

if only I'd knew it was such a great deal I would've picked it up! love the orange!

There was an 02 Orange in Toronto that sat for sale for almost a year before selling for around 90 if I recall. I got my car last year in the USA, for about $95 localized in Ontario. I'll ship it to BC if you like!:biggrin:

Red said:
There was an 02 Orange in Toronto that sat for sale for almost a year before selling for around 90 if I recall. I got my car last year in the USA, for about $95 localized in Ontario. I'll ship it to BC if you like!:biggrin:

whats the taxes like for your import in ON? I am not sure if it is any different than BC. I am currently working on a deal with an 9k miles '04 y/y from Texas and if you could fill me in with some details for importing that would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin: I have no problem with the mph gauge or the degrees F climate control, all can be changed if I get really picky.

Did you mean you would ship me the orange?!? that cant be true!! fill me in!!

blackna1 said:
whats the taxes like for your import in ON? I am not sure if it is any different than BC. I am currently working on a deal with an 9k miles '04 y/y from Texas and if you could fill me in with some details for importing that would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin: I have no problem with the mph gauge or the degrees F climate control, all can be changed if I get really picky.

Did you mean you would ship me the orange?!? that cant be true!! fill me in!!

Taxes are the same across Canada except PST is different in each province. In all cases its 6.2% duty, PST & GST, plus whatever it costs for RIV certification + transport from the USA

My car is Yellow, not orange, and has an NSX-R hood - and I will ship it to you, if you like!

Back