How many Female Owners are here?

1. Kyras / (me) Patricia. '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl/black 6 speed, in Orange County of So California.

2. igo4blue / Cindy. '05 LBBP/blue auto, in Ann Arbor Michigan.

3. Pooh with a Sebring Silver in Pennington, New Jersey.

4. NSXgal with a 1992 Formula Red and a 1999 Midnight Pearl/black, in Norhtville, MI.

5. Black Swan in Mississauga, Mississippi.

6. mcgrathlb with a 2001 silver.

7. BryziNSX with an '02 Silverstone in San Diego, California.

8. alabamaredhead / April. From Tx! (live in AL for now due to the military) Glad to see there are some other ladies here!!!
They call it a cockpit, we call it a box office...

Patty,

At NSXPO in Las Vegas, I met a women owner at Joe's house (the guy who allowed us to was our cars in his 12 car drive way). Recall that her car was red and that she had short auburn hair. I think she was from the northwest???????

Patty,

At NSXPO in Las Vegas, I met a women owner at Joe's house (the guy who allowed us to was our cars in his 12 car drive way). Recall that her car was red and that she had short auburn hair. I think she was from the northwest???????

Mario, there were around a dozen women owners at NSXPO. I wish we had all gotten together for a photo. I think some of the ladies stay off Prime, like Cheryl, due to gentlemen who make comments like the two above. It's just not fun putting up with that. :frown:

What do you have, Lizard?

About flalizardnsx
Name
Lizard
Biography
Va Tech grad, 2 shelter dogs
Interests
NSX, Gym, Travelling
Occupation
Sales
NSX Details
Red ext/Black interior
STOCK except custom wheels - I have the original wheels

1. Kyras / (me) Patricia. '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl/black 6 speed, in Orange County of So California.

2. igo4blue / Cindy. '05 LBBP/blue auto, in Ann Arbor Michigan.

3. Pooh with a Sebring Silver in Pennington, New Jersey.

4. NSXgal with a 1992 Formula Red and a 1999 Midnight Pearl/black, in Norhtville, MI.

5. Black Swan in Mississauga, Mississippi.

6. mcgrathlb with a 2001 silver.

7. BryziNSX with an '02 Silverstone in San Diego, California.

8. alabamaredhead / April. From Tx! (live in AL for now due to the military) Glad to see there are some other ladies here!!!
They call it a cockpit, we call it a box office...

9. flalizardnsx from Clearwater, FL with a 1992 Red ext/Black interior.

I can think of three more (although not positive one still has her car) but am hesitant to list them in the thread without knowing how they'd feel. They're members, but not very active.

edit - Four more. Three in Florida, one in Tennessee.

Last edited:
Though I saw this post some place else the other day...........add 1 more in Ridgeway (Fort Erie), Ontario por moi.

Back