How big a geek are YOU?

haha cool test!

Though I failed miserably since I usually cheat off of the geek sitting next to me in class but he wasn't here when I took this test...

inever passI never pass test in school. I never like school till this day I say Thank God I don't go to school no more. I fail this test too. LOL my score-> 3.74753% - Poser

but i am glad i did.

7.88955% - Poser
Not bad for a Java Programmer.

12.82051% - Geekish Tendencies

I'm a chemical engineer... and a pretty cool one at that, apparently. :cool:

Well look at that. Enzo and I are equally geekish...

So I thought I was a geek, and things were looking good for a high geek score until I realized how long the survey was and that I was too lazy to finish it :D

Autophile said:
Well look at that. Enzo and I are equally geekish...

LOL ! :D

Hey, we are equally geekish, we have both a 91 black NSX, you have a Toyota 4x4 and I have a Lexus 4x4...what's more ?

Maybe we are twins separated at birth ? :D

Enzo said:
LOL ! :D

Hey, we are equally geekish, we have both a 91 black NSX, you have a Toyota 4x4 and I have a Lexus 4x4...what's more ?

Maybe we are twins separated at birth ? :D

Hey, I have another test for the "twins" hypothesis. All three of my cars are black. Are yours all black too?

My 91 still has the stock wheels on it, however, as opposed to your nice aftermarket wheels. Which one of us is more of a geek in that manner, I wonder? I suspect it's me...

Cheers,
Jason

Edit: I just saw your pictures (links... nice geek touch!). Your Lexus is not black. Oh well.

Autophile said:

Edit: I just saw your pictures (links... nice geek touch!). Your Lexus is not black. Oh well.

But the majority of my previous cars were black !

I took the Lexus in silver because I am so anal about the shine of my cars that if I own 2 black cars at the same time I would have to leave my job to have enough time to wash and wax them. ;)

Originally posted by gheba_nsx
I scored quite well in the programming, software cracking, beta testing, math department... nice stuff!

Thats exactly where i scored as well!
The extra points i scored at some robotics and electronics.

lol

Enzo said:
But the majority of my previous cars were black !

I took the Lexus in silver because I am so anal about the shine of my cars that if I own 2 black cars at the same time I would have to leave my job to have enough time to wash and wax them. ;)

Amen to that. I am washing/waxing a car at least every weekend... I think my next car should be silver or some derivative thereof....

8.6785% - Poser

I wonder how Neo will score. Any guesses?

BTW, did you guys get this pop-up while taking the quiz?

Attachments

• geekpopup.jpg
    geekpopup.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 502
14.7929% :eek:

i'm a geek just for going through every single question and really anxious to know my result.....

Duh....

I don't know if I should post this, but I scored:

31.95266% - Total Geek :eek:

Back