Houston NSXers drive on Sept 9th

Pending what the weather looks like, I may try to come to Houston but I won't be able to get there until 1100-1200 because I have to work on Sat. Will everyone be ready to go home by this time :confused:

So, there are two meeting places. Will the two groups meet up and then everyone drive out together or are each of the groups taking off from there original meeting spot and everyone from both groups meet up in brenham cafe? If it's the latter, doesnt seem as much fun.

Either way, me and my supra buddy will try to make the westside meet spot, but damn thats early, LOL.

Jay

NOTE:I-10 WESTBOUND MAINLANES CLOSED THIS WEEKEND

Construction Activities Continue at I-10/Beltway 8 Interchange" (Houston) The I-10/Katy Freeway westbound mainlanes between Gessner and Wilcrest will close again this weekend beginning 10 PM, Friday, September 7 until 5 AM, Monday, September 10. While contractors continue with beam placement for the new Beltway 8 southbound direct connector ramp to I-10 eastbound, westbound traffic will be detoured via the Beltway 8 frontage road exit to the I-10 westbound frontage road and directed to re-enter the I-10 westbound mainlanes just east of Wilcrest. This weekend's work will also require the HOV lanes to be closed.

Additional closures associated with this work include:
* TOTAL CLOSURE of the I-10/Katy Freeway eastbound frontage road between Beltway 8-West and Town and Country Blvd. beginning 10 PM, Friday, September 7 until 5 AM, Monday, September 10.
* TOTAL CLOSURE of the Beltway 8-West southbound frontage road between Westview and I-10/Katy Freeway and the Beltway 8-West southbound frontage road flyover bridge beginning 10 PM, Friday, September 7 until 5 AM, Monday, September 10.
*TOTAL CLOSURE of the Beltway 8-West northbound frontage road at I-10/Katy Freeway beginning 10 PM, Friday, September 7 until 5 AM, Monday, September 10.

A weekly forecast of upcoming closures and recommended detours associated with the I-10/Beltway 8 Interchange Reconstruction is provided on our web site http://www.katyfreeway.org/Beltway8/..._Forecast.html. Motorists are reminded that they should expect multiple total and alternate lane closures during the course of the interchange reconstruction and should be prepared for traffic delays when traveling in the vicinity of the I-10/Beltway 8 Interchange over the next year. Please note that all closures are subject to change due to inclement weather.

Due to this, I am no longer going out to the west side meeting point and will be going to the north side meeting point.

I need to tell the S2KCA group how many we will have by tomorrow. If you did not PM me, then I am not counting you.

I only have the following guys:
fastrunner
davidf

Anyone else who wants to go needs to PM me since we cannot just show up

Pending what the weather looks like, I may try to come to Houston but I won't be able to get there until 1100-1200 because I have to work on Sat. Will everyone be ready to go home by this time :confused:

We will not be in Houston at this time (closer to Brenham)

I got left out of the drive, because some S2K member are having a coward about the outsider. No hard feeling. I am praying no rain and hope everyone have a good time and be safe.

Back