Houston Morning Meet and Cruise

Prime members,

Let's get together with this Sat, 07/21/07 and cruise.

The place that I have in mind is Starbuck & Jamba Juice at Westheimer and Post Oak. And I know maybe some of you have family or dates, so I am suggesting the meet at Sat morning 10:00 am then cruise.(I think Sunday is a bad idea because some of you still have hang over)

Hope to see you all there!
bigok.gif

Henry

Westheimer & Post Oak
2521 Post Oak Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77056
713-621-7685

Damnit.
Ill be out of town this weekend.

Thanks for sending me a pm on this Gtone! I appreciate it !~

Too bad I wont be able to make this one!

Hey guys, I was gonna make this but work owns me sat. This really stinks cause I'd like to start making most meets now that I have one.:frown: Looks like another GTG and poss. cruise is in the works in another thread.

It looks like some of you are busy. I'll post another one next week then - but I am going there anyway tomorrow morning, get some coffee and enjoy my 5.1 exhaust!

Henry

You gonna make this a weekly tradition?

Matt, I would love to but I don't think it's possible, maybe 2weeks. Seems like there are not many NSX owners in Houston anymore.
If I can get at least 2-3 people then I would like to hang out. I need to get take my car out anyway.

I will not be able to make it due to getting some work done on my truck at noon.

How about next Sat?
8/4

ya let"s do it gang ! next week we'll get some starbucks and then tear up the streets of Houston !!

ya let"s do it gang ! next week we'll get some starbucks and then tear up the streets of Houston !!

Man fella's a cruise down to Galveston would be sweet! I remember cruising with my Dad through Alexander Dusom(spell check) park on Sundays after waxing the 'Vette...have fun!:smile: DJ

The problem with a cruise to Galveston is it is just boring. There are no twisty windy roads. It is just straight.

Now, on the other hand, a Sambel cruise is just what the NSX ordered. Country roads that have many turns....

True, I made several Galveston runs when I had the Z and the bike. All were dull with the exception of some very nice rides.

going to galveston drive- could be more interesting if we make it a rally, and then a great photo shoot on the beach

Went to Houston last night and ran into an NSXer with a red NSX with black roof and 3pc Flux I-forged rims. He said his name was Henry. Anyone know this owner? I won't be able to make the meet today. Please take some pics if y'all get a chance.
Ty, that was me. It's a pleasure meeting one of the best looking NSX owner in prime.

The problem with a cruise to Galveston is it is just boring. There are no twisty windy roads. It is just straight.

Now, on the other hand, a Sambel cruise is just what the NSX ordered. Country roads that have many turns....

After having to explain ourselves to the nice officer (and not so nice a$$hole) the last time, maybe we need to consider more of a "cruise" than a race?? :wink:

Back