Houston Meet and Cruise

I'll be there too! I haven't been to any Houston meets, so this should be pretty cool.

I'll bring the Nikon.

I should be able to make it and look forward to meeting the NSX people I haven't met yet.

My car is officially gone but I'll have a bunch of parts to sell. I will post them in the For Sale section when I get thru with my list.

Sorry to hear about that Ricky. Come on out anyway this Saturday if you can. I can even pick you up from your house.

My car is officially gone but I'll have a bunch of parts to sell. I will post them in the For Sale section when I get thru with my list.

Ricky, instead of posting them in the For Sale section, why don't you email your local buddies first. That way you don't have to bother with shipping, etc. In other words, give me first dibs! :biggrin: j/k

On a serious note, I'm really sorry about what happened. I hope you still come out Saturday!

Take care,
- Z

I'll try to make it over. Does anyone have an address?

TIA

Ben

Ben,

Very easy for you to get to. Take I-10 west, pass downtown Houston. Exit 610 South towards Galleria. Heading 610 south, exit Westheimer(Galleria exit). Make a right on Westheimer. One block down, on the corner of Westheimer and Post Oak, right hand side, accross from Galleria.

See ya there,
- Z

Wow, I've never seen the red one in person. Although I have "heard" of it(pun intended)! :biggrin:

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO RICKYS NSX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Tried to call you today buddy but no luck. Let me in on whats new.... been busy. I may have to make an apperance at the meet...sans NSX. 30 more days and I should be in another one!!! Just have to find that one special car....

Tommy

You better make it out here if you can. You can even pick up Ricky on your way out here.

I will be there you guys and bring parts, so you guys bring out your check books or swing by the ATM machine..Baby needs some new shoes! I'll be the one pimping the Green Odyssey!!! hahahahh

It was a great turn out with a lot of old and new faces with Beautiful Rides!

Sucks i couldn't be there. I was fairly busy on Ricky's car trying to get the parts for you guys!!! man, LOTS of work all at one time. Just as soon as i get the parts off. I need to install them! Sounds like i'm griping, but I love it. I have always loved these cars.

I will certainly be there for the next one. Ala 951 porsche.

Take Care Guys.

Bruce.

Back