Houston Meet and Cruise

I am thinking about getting together with prime members this Sat, 02/10/07 and possibly cruise.

The place that I have in mind is Hooters at Westheimer and Gessner, but I am open to suggestion so if you have any please let me know. And I know maybe some of you have family or dates, so I am suggesting the meet at Sat noon/Friday night, then maybe cruising to downtown and stop by for coffee or juice.

Hope to see you all there!
Let me know,
Henry

Westheimer & Post Oak
2521 Post Oak Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77056
713-621-7685

** DATE/TIME: 02/10/07 Noon **

Last edited:
Re: **Houston Meet and Cruise**

Cmon Houston guys.......join in.

I remember Houston used to be strong with the get togethers!

Paul Vining, Davis, Andy Vecsey, Myself, Brad, Zishan, Jonathan, Bill Pierce, Allison Demick, Ara. .. Newer guys like Ricky, Tom?

I know, some old names and some have moved on, But that's what the list used to look like. We were strong here. What's happened?

Un-fortunately, I no longer have mine, but would love to hang out sometime with you guys.

So are you guys meeting up?

We used to meet up at Starbucks on Post oak and Westheimer, But a wing place sounds pretty good too!

i will be H-town this weekend to a TTF meet

anyway, i should be there Sat. sometime around 1 or 2pm. so if y'all gonna do some around that time, i will be in.

http://www.myspace.com/topfuelhtx

Great, we'll confirm it again on Friday.

I remember Houston used to be strong with the get togethers!

Paul Vining, Davis, Andy Vecsey, Myself, Brad, Zishan, Jonathan, Bill Pierce, Allison Demick, Ara. .. Newer guys like Ricky, Tom?

I know, some old names and some have moved on, But that's what the list used to look like. We were strong here. What's happened?

Un-fortunately, I no longer have mine, but would love to hang out sometime with you guys.

So are you guys meeting up?

We used to meet up at Starbucks on Post oak and Westheimer, But a wing place sounds pretty good too!

Well, let's contact them :biggrin: It's not too late and non-nsx cars are welcome, so please if you could join us that'd be nice.

Starbucks on Post Oak and Westheimer sounds good too. And The location is still open to suggestion.

Hopefully those guys and others will join too. :smile:

I maybe in for a meet. After meeting with Cory this weekend and discussing flat tires......well, I got a flat tire. So I need to take the wheel off and see the extent of the flat. :frown:

Hopefully I can make it though....
- Z

I'm interested in meeting up with some of you guys that I don't know.
I'd be interested in a Saturday noon-ish meet.

I maybe in for a meet. After meeting with Cory this weekend and discussing flat tires......well, I got a flat tire. So I need to take the wheel off and see the extent of the flat. :frown:

Hopefully I can make it though....
- Z

Z, sorry to hear that.
I got oem wheels with tires if that helps. Hopefully you can make it.

Dude, are you suggesting that I roll anything less that 18/19inch wheels? haha j/k

No, I have an extra set of wheels. Go ahead and count me in.

Matt,

Bring the "goods" Saturday and we can secretly exchange cash for the "merchandise". :biggrin:

See ya,
- Z

Matt,
That's perfect, any suggestion for the location?

Your first suggestion was fine along with Starbucks off Post Oak.
Just set the place and I will be there.

Z

I'll bring the "goods".

This saturday afternoon ?? That'll work for me.
I just can't stay if it gets later than 5 ...

Just set the place and time then .. :-) ..

Cheers .. Gus

P.S. Matt, .. if you can bring the start button .. I'll take it from you that time .. :-) ThX

Looks like the location comes down to either Starbucks at Post Oak and Westheimer or Hooters at Westheimer & Gessner.

Either one works for me. How about the time ?? Saturday at noon or 1 PM ??

Cheers .. Gus

Looks like the location comes down to either Starbucks at Post Oak and Westheimer or Hooters at Westheimer & Gessner.

Either one works for me. How about the time ?? Saturday at noon or 1 PM ??

Cheers .. Gus

Gus,
Let's meet at Starbucks at Post Oak and Westheimer, noon. I think some people don't have time all day and lunch will take a lot of time. So let's eat early lunch at home, meet up for coffee or Juice at noon and talk about car.

Looks like it's gonna be a great turnout. Let's make it happen. :biggrin:

Great! .. Sounds good ..
Hope to see y'all there on saturday. It's about time we meet here in H'Town! :-)

Weather outlook seems quite decent so far .. hope it stays that way!

Cheers .. Gus

Maybe ...depends what my friend is doing, he's the one with an nsx not me .....:biggrin:

We cant make it if its before 4.00pm sorry!:frown:

See ya there at noon.

Gus and Z, I will bring your stuff.

Yes sir, see you there.

Well, bring your car and hang out with us. :biggrin:

Matt, see u there.

**ps. We need a volunteer for Camera-man. Anybody?

As much as i would like to i would hate to be there witout an nsx even tho i love them.If cory will go , ill probably go with him.

Back