Houston GTG - Happy Hour - May 24th (it's a Thursday)

Yeah thanks for the tea. I bought an NXS BTW. I got it from Autophile here in market. It's being shipped:frown: damn they're slow.

Yeah thanks for the tea. I bought an NXS BTW. I got it from Autophile here in market. It's being shipped:frown: damn they're slow.

David, mucho congrats! Welcome to the club. And welcome to many many car washes! :biggrin:

Again, if you need any advise on mods/parts, feel free to ask Poppa Paul! :tongue:

Z, I'll tell Johnny !! :tongue:

Henry

Henry, sorry man, I'm confused here. What was your NSX Prime name before?? So sorry man... :redface:

How about posting pics next time so that I can live Vicariously.:smile:

Btw, David and Asaeed - don't just put a couple of pics in this thread. I/We expect a new thread with detailed pics and a big smile.

Btw, David and Asaeed - don't just put a couple of pics in this thread. I/We expect a new thread with detailed pics and a big smile.......

Yes, detailed pics with girls if at all possible!!! ......let us all live vicariously!!! :biggrin:

OK here's a teaser from my camera phone... =)

Attachments

• 052007_20231.jpg
    052007_20231.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 50
Hey guys,
I haven't posted in a while but seeing all this H-town love's got me feelin' homesick!! Henry, have a Fudruckers on me and bill me for an order of hotwings at Hooters and some good seafood in G-Town! Man I miss home...:frown:
DJ
Welcome back to prime!
gapteeth.gif

Did you say hooters?
naughty.gif
not a problem, hurry back and we'll throw a party for you
partytime.gif

Back