Houston GTG - Happy Hour - May 24th (it's a Thursday)

It's that time of the month so come on out if you can.
Same place as last month.
Champps Americana in Uptown Park (most central place in Houston).
Map is here

Shooting for a 5:30-ish meet but come out when you can.

Here is last month's thread

If you're new or are wary to come out because you won't recognize any of us, PM me and I will give you my number.

Post to let us know if you're going to be able to make it out.

I'll be there.....you can see me a mile away, I'm usually the only brown guy! :tongue: :smile:

It's that time of the month so come on out if you can.
Same place as last month.
Champps Americana in Uptown Park (most central place in Houston).
Map is here

Shooting for a 5:30-ish meet but come out when you can.

Here is last month's thread

If you're new or are wary to come out because you won't recognize any of us, PM me and I will give you my number.

Post to let us know if you're going to be able to make it out.

Not sure I can make that one. My daughter has her final band concert at 7 and traffic to Pearland is a bit harsh that time of day. I will probably have to pass this month.
T

I'll be there, hopefully someone will take me for a spin so I can see just what I getting myself into.:rolleyes:

Well, if you don't mind a new guy then I think I can make it. Sounds like fun seeing more than one NSX at a time for a change.
Randal

Randal, you are more than welcome to come, in fact, encouraged.

Is everyone driving the NSX? Mine's dirty... :redface: Doh!

Last edited:
Is this rain or shine? I'll be in houston on business but if it's raining should I still head that way. Since I'm looking to buy one of these cars I really want to get a closer look at them.

Hey guys,

Just getting home....wanted to thank Matt for the suggestion of this gtg. Hope to see you guys next month.

Randal, welcome to the club....I didn't even get a chance to see the ride. Next time.

David, nice to meet you. Hope you find that right NSX soon, but be patient. Please feel free to PM/email me when any questions or concerns.

Johnny, hook a brotha up with some goodies!!! :biggrin:

Kdirty130 & OTIE NSX??? :confused:

Til next time,
- Z

Last edited:
Crap, i forgot about the gtg!!!! Oh well, as i left my car at my shop tonight because of the rain we had earlier, so i'm just in my dd. I'll be there for sure the next time.

Jay

Well I had a great time guys. I learned a lot in that short time. Randal, IMHO you pretty much stole that car for the price.:smile: Matt setting in your giving it some revs stood up the hairs on my neck. I'm absolutely hooked now. Paul congrats on the baby early and thanks for all the mecahanical insite. Hpoe to see you guys next trip.

I had fun last night. Tina and I met a great group of guys. Already I can tell
that even in this small group there's enought NSX knowhow to steer me in the right direction, particularly in the choice of a mechanic and also affordable HID -- thanks, Z.
Davidf: You're in on my secret. You can pay big bucks for a perfect car, or for less you can get one like mine, throw in some $ and a lot of love and make it perfect for you. Either way, you wind up with the kind of gleaming car like you saw out there last night. No matter what route you take I have no doubt that with your determination you'll be rolling up to future gtgs in an awesome ride.
Thanks again to Matt 337 for setting this up. It was the first meet of any kind for me AND the car, but hopefully not the last.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some wheel wells to detail.:biggrin:
R

Doh, I just got my NSX and I missed this... hopefully next month then?

You can't just make a post like that... pics, details, etc? :biggrin:

Haha! Alright, so I need to update my profile... and if it ever stops raining I can take some pics. Anyways, it's a 95' - Targa - blk/blk - NSX-R suspension - Taitec Exhaust - 18/19 HP Evo's - WhiteNSX 6000k HIDs... :biggrin: My only complaint so far is the brakes are not as good as the RX8's I had before... actually not even close! But I will get to that...

I meant to say thanks for everyone coming out and it was nice to meet the new guys.
Thanks Nick for the drinks. See ya next month

Back