Houston break-fast...really fast!!!

It was great up until my wingman said go left and everyone went right on the loop.:redface: Traffic was horrendous so there was nothing I could do.:frown: Hope everyone had fun. Driving behind all you guys was pure sex. I can't stress how good all those NSX's looked from behind.

Just got home.

It was good seeing all of the familiar faces and new ones.

Sorry you went the wrong way David. I thought you had my number. You could've called.

Thanks Scott for putting together the drive and picking out that restaurant by the lake.
Speaking of the restaurant, which one of you left without paying your bill (fajita wrap)?

Made it back. It was great meeting the Houston group. I'll post whatever pictures I have tomorrow.

Thanks Z and Scott for putting it together.

I am going to pass out now!

- Jose

Crap, I'da made it if I knew about it. 4 hr drive to get there....NO PROB!!!! LOL
Guess I need to watch the Houston thread more!!!!!!

Hey guys, and the lovely ladies,

We had a great turn out. It was great to see everyone again and I enjoyed the company very much.

I look forward to putting together another meet sometime in the near future. I hope to get the Houston group stronger and more active. Hopefully we can get to see some new faces and continue to take over the world!!!! :smile:

dr-evil.jpg

A dozen NSX's roaring through the forest -- what a blast! Next time I'm going to mount a video camera in the car so I can watch again and again.
Thanks for putting this together, Z!

Well, I'm not the local NSX President(although that would be a really cool license plate: "NSX PRZ"). Will someone nominate me already?!? haha j/k

But seriously, throw out some ideas. We have the Bluebonnet drive that I'm assuming is going to have a great turn out. I was thinking of doing a detail party a few weeks prior and getting our cars bling bling'in.

I have some other ideas floating around in my head...but I'm sure there have gotta to be better ideas than breakfast! :smile:

All my plans involve eating....damn I need to start that New Years diet. Ah, next year. :tongue:

i would nominate/vote for Z to be our local nsx prez! anyhow, i'm totally ready for any nsx meet as i finally got my clutch in and am back on the road with the nsx.

Jay

Back