Hottest NSX Quarter Finals: Synth19 (Orange) versus 3.5LNSXR (red)

Synth19 (orange) or 3.5LNSXR (red)

• Synth19 (orange)

Votes: 106 48.8%
  • 3.5LNSXR (red)

Votes: 111 51.2%

• Total voters
Would be nice. I think every angle of any car should be seen in a contest.

If these 4 are the most popular then why don't you simply put out a poll

Stormrider vs 35LNSXR vs Robfen vs Vroom

At that point you will have an option for everyone. From the purists to the racing guys and most votes wins!

Make sense? It will just be a 4 way finals.

If these 4 are the most popular then why don't you simply put out a poll

Stormrider vs 35LNSXR vs Robfen vs Vroom

At that point you will have an option for everyone. From the purists to the racing guys and most votes wins!

Make sense? It will just be a 4 way finals.

It's not clear to me that synth wouldn't win this contest. You are leaving him out. I said the most popular seem to be synth, 3.5, STORMRIDER, and vrooom. I am not sure I want to include non street legal cars in here. That can open the door to a whole bunch of crazy creations. Robfenns car is certainly pure nsx though.

I might keep this one open for a while, I am just not going to end it when it's this close. I already didn't like having to end it with eac versus mikec earlier. They were separated by like 3 votes.

Since STORMRIDER seems to have double the votes of EAC, that one is clear so I may do stormrider/vrooom next. It'll be interesting to se what people like there as both cars are white, one is more a pure NSXR type with wheels and one is one man's vision of what an NSX factory uodate should have been like. Certainly lots of work has gone into both cars.

I apologize, I misunderstood thinking you were ending this now and moving on to the next versions.

It's not clear to me that synth wouldn't win this contest. You are leaving him out. I said the most popular seem to be synth, 3.5, STORMRIDER, and vrooom. I am not sure I want to include non street legal cars in here. That can open the door to a whole bunch of crazy creations. Robfenns car is certainly pure nsx though.

I might keep this one open for a while, I am just not going to end it when it's this close. I already didn't like having to end it with eac versus mikec earlier. They were separated by like 3 votes.

Since STORMRIDER seems to have double the votes of EAC, that one is clear so I may do stormrider/vrooom next. It'll be interesting to se what people like there as both cars are white, one is more a pure NSXR type with wheels and one is one man's vision of what an NSX factory uodate should have been like. Certainly lots of work has gone into both cars.

Bump. Let's get some more votes on this.

I have to pick 35LNSXR, just seems like there is alot more done to his car hands down...
Don't get me wrong, I love both cars. But when it comes down to it, Sky's NSX has alot more mods and have been tastefully done.

Last edited:
Bump for more votes. Its practically a tie this one.

few more photo of my car at 2012 source1cruise

2012source1cruisein16.jpg
2012source1cruisein12.jpg
2012source1cruisein5.jpg
2012source1cruisein-1.jpg

Votes happen in a weird way. There's always suddenly 3-4 more for one car. Idk why...

Well, Synth is very known, and Sky's car just showed out of nowhere, considering that, is amazing Sky's car is winning, although the car alone is INCREDIBLE!

Nevermind, saw the voting changing, I guess Synth's fans are supporting, this is a hard one for sure!

I voted for synth19 because of the mods/upgrades selected, the stance and of course the best wheel ever for an NSX Advans AVS Model 5's.

Mike

I just want to remind everyone it is one person, one vote. There have been some fake accounts created on the forum who have been involved in the voting. I know it's tempting for some to want to see a car win or help a friend win but please refrain from doing so.

Lud is on top of it and has deactivated some of those accounts. It's pretty easy to figure out what is legit and what isn't. So stop trying to be sneaky. LOL...

I just want to remind everyone it is one person, one vote. There have been some fake accounts created on the forum who have been involved in the voting. I know it's tempting for some to want to see a car win or help a friend win but please refrain from doing so.

Lud is on top of it and has deactivated some of those accounts. It's pretty easy to figure out what is legit and what isn't. So stop trying to be sneaky. LOL...

Lol that's too funny! What does the winner get anyways?

Back