Hot Import Nights

Whatwasthat said:
Saturday July 8th. Anyone going?

Oops, its in Orlando at the convention center.

I am going. I would not mind hooking up with some others heading over.we have a routine of going to the convention sat night and doing the after party,staying overnight in orlando and driving to the east coast the following morning to surf for a few hours. if it sounds good to any of you pm me.it will be worth the laugh to see my broken down ass on a surfboard:biggrin:

PS you do not have to lug surfboards over on top of the X,they are for rent at 8 bucks for 4 hours just incase you were wondering

buddy and i are going road trippin in the NSX! hit me up down there 404 488 9817. specially abt the after party scene

I would love to go but my NSX has been at Ferman Acura for three weeks with an A/C problem. I need a new evaporator etc. The parts were shipped from Japan. The dealer tells me the labor alone is over $1,000. They also have to replace the right rear strut. Thank god I bought the extended warranty. I may have the car back next Friday. At least I got a TSX loaner car. Jerry

just put some miles on the loaner

DUDE, you dont need the X to go,listen to the BAT and take the loaner.unless you are showing your car you dont need the X.you have to use garage parking and nobody will see it anyway. once inside its the show and then the after party and once again nobody will care about your car.everyone at the after party will be burntout on cars for the night and drinking and listening to music. surfing the next morning,anyone got the stones to go surfing with me in shark cental? geez I swear I have never seen so many sharks as the break I like over just south of cocoa. but the waves are good and you just pull your arms and legs up when they bump your board...I hate sharks,they are the only thing I have ever been afraid of and always will
anyway wh's going.my wife is making plans right now. post back if you are in tampabay and going, BAT I will write your cell down so I can hook you up over their but I have tried to call people inside and it is really tough and you cant hear the phone ring as it is also loud

It was nice. I had fun. About 3 NSXs there and many other cool cars. I went with my FDNY motorcycle. I have to promote it before 9/11/06.

I will try to post some pix.

ARFNSXTC said:
It was nice. I had fun. About 3 NSXs there and many other cool cars. I went with my FDNY motorcycle. I have to promote it before 9/11/06.

I will try to post some pix.

Alex-

I'm sure you stopped by our booth..(We were the ENTRANCE CAR:wink: , Widebody 350Z, Top Secret Supra and Rally Subaru)...

I was passing out tooo many cards that day and got to hang with Russel (Jade Crew NSX).

Mike

Hey guys,

I was at HIN too! I went with two of my friends in stealth mode (stock accord...left my baby at home!:smile: ). I have some pictures from the event to share including the top secret supra and rally STI. Too bad I didn't catch you guys there. Enjoy!

Jay

S4010831.jpg

S4010829.jpg

Russel's whip
DSCN0951.jpg

another photogenic and familiar NSX
DSCN0938.jpg

I couldn't seem to get a good picture of Vinny's red NSX that was also in the show...sorry Vinny!

Back