HOOTERS GTG pictures, sorry, not much "hooters" @ all :D

Thanks guys for coming, we were in the end 4 NSX's. pretty nice number of cars :D ...

Drive after was FUN FUN!!!

Oscar

DSC07026.jpg

DSC07027.jpg

DSC07030.jpg

Oscar

DSC07032.jpg

DSC07034.jpg

DSC07037.jpg

DSC07039.jpg

DSC07043.jpg

DSC07051.jpg

DSC07052.jpg

DSC07053.jpg

DSC07055.jpg

DSC07057.jpg

DSC07058.jpg

DSC07062.jpg

DSC07066.jpg

DSC07068.jpg

DSC07069.jpg

DSC07070.jpg

DSC07071.jpg

DSC07075.jpg

DSC07082.jpg

DSC07084.jpg

DSC07093.jpg

DSC07103.jpg

DSC07109.jpg

DSC07116.jpg

DSC07118.jpg

DSC07123.jpg

DSC07127.jpg

DSC07128.jpg

DSC07130.jpg

DSC07131.jpg

Great to see you and the gang on Saturday & thanks for the pictures. I think the location is pretty good for most folks. And there seems to be enough interest in a drive afterwards that I'll "better" organize one for the next meet. The next one will be Feb 20th. I'll post the details in a week or so.

Beautiful pics Oscar. Looks like you guys are having a blast with these meets.

Nice weather too!

I haven't had the opportunity to be driving my new 2001 that was shipped north, you know, the one that you test drove for me. It has been cold here with snow and salt on the roads. I did detail it and it is covered and on a charger. Now that you have made me jealous, which car is yours in the pics?

Rich :smile:

That Ferarri was it an Automatic? I dont know much about them but to have a supercar Automatic,, I dont think I would like it,, I have seen that one but red and it was Manual Tranny,, who would buy an auto? kinda defeats the point of having it right guys? I will stick with my NSX's and be happy!!

It's a F430 16M and it's frightening FAST. It's not an auto it's a true F1, shifting on the steering wheel. I went for a ride on Saturday and the shifts are the most precise I'd ever seen and just BLISTERING FAST! :eek:

And um...you could have just about 1 of every year NSX for what that car cost new :wink:

That Ferarri was it an Automatic? I dont know much about them but to have a supercar Automatic,, I dont think I would like it,, I have seen that one but red and it was Manual Tranny,, who would buy an auto? kinda defeats the point of having it right guys? I will stick with my NSX's and be happy!!

In 30 years when people look at your NSX with the manual tranny, they'll say "I remember a long time ago when you had to change gears yourself and those cars were very slow because of it."

Imo, there is going to be a mass exodus away from manual trannies, and if you blink you're going to miss the boat.

In 30 years when people look at your NSX with the manual tranny, they'll say "I remember a long time ago when you had to change gears yourself and those cars were very slow because of it."

Imo, there is going to be a mass exodus away from manual trannies, and if you blink you're going to miss the boat.

^^^ Not sure about that DocL. Could well prove to be a draw to "the old days."
Time will tell. Maybe we'll know in the next 10-15 years, but come on.....

thirty years? How old does that make you? :wink:

Appreciate the Ferrari 16M photos and simply adore the blue!

P S Danny your silverstone looks awesome.

Signed, Jealous for year-round driving environment, from Michigan. Keep the pics coming Oscar! :biggrin:

"I remember a long time ago when you had to change gears yourself and those cars were very slow because of it."

CD has the Audi R8 (V10) 6speed

2010-audi-r8-5.2-v10-fsi-quattro-inline_cd_gallery.jpg

"On this test, we experimented and found that an 8000-rpm clutch drop brought the time down to 3.5 seconds. It ripped through the quarter-mile in 11.7 seconds at 122 mph"

====

That is a 6speed, and is fast as the 2009 Ferrari 430 Scuderia :)

Oscar

PS: OK Agree, paddles are faster, but not always! :D

I almost forgot to thank you...since you brought up "faster".....Atleast now we know Silver is MUCH faster than red :tongue:

PSHHH please, I had a 170lbs male with me and until i screwed my shifting I had you by half car (while in mexico) LOLOLOL ... next time .. you'll see the reality ... :D

Are you dreaming? Tisk tisk....At no point were you in front of me. In Mexico, what were you drinking Tequilla? And you're still making excuses? Feel free to "bring it" anytime Brother :wink: See ya on Friday, leave the excuses at home with the groovy man purse :tongue:

PSHHH please, I had a 170lbs male with me and until i screwed my shifting I had you by half car (while in mexico) LOLOLOL ... next time .. you'll see the reality ... :D

Are you dreaming? Tisk tisk....At no point were you in front of me. In Mexico, what were you drinking Tequilla? And you're still making excuses? Feel free to "bring it" anytime Brother :wink: See ya on Friday, leave the excuses at home with the groovy man purse :tongue:

HAHAH Otay, we'll see next time :) .. I am glad we can have good times in this hard times

I hear ya. That was a fun day and we definitely need to do it more often. Hopefully we can get a good turnout on Friday night. Thanks for the great pictures, loving the beach shots....we have to plan to do some pictures down at the Port, would make a cool backdrop. See ya Friday.

HAHAH Otay, we'll see next time :) .. I am glad we can have good times in this hard times

Life looks pretty good in Florida!
here we are under 3 feet of snow and the cars won't come out until the end of April.
A car meet at a resturant looks like fun. It reminds me of the days we used to hang out a A&W just to compare cars. My wife actually worked as a car hop at A&W in the '70s.
Hooters is providing a great service!

Oscar, I love your car. You have the OEM wheels back on the car. They are my preference.

I haven't had the opportunity to be driving my new 2001 that was shipped north, you know, the one that you test drove for me. It has been cold here with snow and salt on the roads. I did detail it and it is covered and on a charger. Now that you have made me jealous, which car is yours in the pics?

Rich :smile:

Oh My, you must be dying to step on the gas, so tell me, what did you think? you can PM actually, also some photos I would like to see ... one thing i LOVED about your car was the interior, it was immaculate ... and of course, such low miles, wow .... Keep me updated :)

Oscar

Back