Honda Mod day - Marysville, OH

if we're not getting any work done, and we're just heading up to be part of the festivities, do we need to "sign up" or "register" for anything? Do we get to go out on the proving grounds? I heard that's part of it from a guy that used to work there.

Contemplating this as a roadtrip. Would come down Sat arriving noon and it would be nice to know a parking space amongst NSX's would be possible.
:wink: Also hoping for nice weather.
Look forward to meeting OH/IN/KY NSX and S2000 owners.
Hit the Hampton overnite, after pizza and adult Pepsi. :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Guys, just show up. :biggrin: Honda Marysville is shutting down their entire dealership for us. All of their techs and service bays are devoted to our cars. There will be plenty of parking. I have no idea about proving grounds. If you are talking about the TRC facility, there is no planned tour of it. This is the dealership, not the Honda plant. We have over 40 cars showing up . S2K, NSXs, a couple of SIs, etc. Dyno runs for $75, food, cars, lots of fun. Hope you all can make it. I will promise you a fun weekend.:tongue:

Due to matters beyond my control, neither myself, nor my little Honda will be making this event. :frown:

Not trying to sis out. I've really been looking forward to it. I had a buddy coming with me and everything, just not going to drive all the way to Marysville to sit in a dealership parking lot in the rain.:frown:

I'm watching the weather intently....40 % chance of showers. Anyone else thinking about staying over Saturday night? Is that pizza place doing up a thing for us? Thanks.

Yes, we are on for Benny's pizza tonight. I think they are having a live band too.

PHIALPHA44-We will not be standing around in the dealership parking lot. The dealership is huge and the service bays will hold many cars. Your loss if you don't come, there are some great people up here who attend these events....rain or shine. :)

Rain hit us around noon today. Big turn out of S2K Civics and a few NSXs. Pics are over on the S2KI thread above.
Got a dyno run in the nsx before the rain hit.

2000 NSX-T
Cantrell Airscoop-Unifilter, ARK DT-X Exhaust

265 WHP
209 Torque

My 06 SI ran:
185 WHP
139 Torque
Have K & N intake and HFP Muffler.

Ray, I never got the chance to talk to you. There were quite a few people talking to you and you seemed busy. Hopefully next year the rain won't be so intense!

Never to busy to meet a new face. I wish you would have stopped me. I was wondering where you were. I probably looked right at you 10 times. Besides the weather, what did you think?

Ray, I never got the chance to talk to you. There were quite a few people talking to you and you seemed busy. Hopefully next year the rain won't be so intense!

Pretty nice, got the T-shirt to show my support. I thought the staff was nice to let us crash their bays like that. I would think that liability concerns would push us out, but they were really hospitable and chatted to us while they worked.

I was thinking it would be nice if there was a nametag option showing your S2KI handle as well as your real name. It would have made approaching people a little less intimidating.

On a side note, sorry I missed the BBQ. Yard work kept me busy until 9PM and I figured you guys would be done partying by then. I heard that I was very wrong!

PS - I stared at your car for over an hour. I loved you BBS rims and noticed your JDM swaps including airbag. Made me really miss my NSX.

Yes, we.....stayed up late Friday. You should have came by. Thanks for the comments about my car. I have put a lot of work into her. Need to do swirl removal then zaino her.

Pretty nice, got the T-shirt to show my support. I thought the staff was nice to let us crash their bays like that. I would think that liability concerns would push us out, but they were really hospitable and chatted to us while they worked.

I was thinking it would be nice if there was a nametag option showing your S2KI handle as well as your real name. It would have made approaching people a little less intimidating.

On a side note, sorry I missed the BBQ. Yard work kept me busy until 9PM and I figured you guys would be done partying by then. I heard that I was very wrong!

PS - I stared at your car for over an hour. I loved you BBS rims and noticed your JDM swaps including airbag. Made me really miss my NSX.

hey, will there be any other mod days coming up soon?

Back