Honda Final

I was bored and started messing in photoshop. I'm not the best at it. What do you think about designing off a JGTC car?

c3copy.jpg

I was bored and started messing in photoshop. I'm not the best at it. What do you think about designing off a JGTC car?

c3copy.jpg

Lol, I would have a hell of a time backing this baby into my garage. I always loved the JGTC look:biggrin: , but it's a bit wild for others I think.

I think the wide stance/lowness-to-the-ground of the above car screams "exotic". Big panoramic windshield along with its diminutive stature (relative to almost all bus-like sized exotics and concepts these days) sure brings back the not-so-long ago days of when cars like the 512TR far exceeded any of its successors in "exoticness".

In short, way cooler than ASCC or anything else any Japanese manufacturer has on the table.

I think the wide stance/lowness-to-the-ground of the above car screams "exotic". Big panoramic windshield along with its diminutive stature (relative to almost all bus-like sized exotics and concepts these days) sure brings back the not-so-long ago days of when cars like the 512TR far exceeded any of its successors in "exoticness".

In short, way cooler than ASCC or anything else any Japanese manufacturer has on the table.

Well said. I would love to see some more photoshop images of a JGTC look with perhaps the HSC???:cool:

Back