Honda Civics - any thoughts?

docjohn said:
Bob you need a huge 5 zigen fireball exhaust,and ditch the cats,oh and lots of stickers! :biggrin:

hey!!! i resemble that remark!! :eek: :smile:

RSO 34 said:
The Hybrid was considered an upgrade under the rules and a lease on that model made the upcharge not worth it. I don't mind winning a free car that I don't really need but I wouldn't want to have to pay for it. And shoreline mist metallic is more of a champagne/beige type color.

Congrats Bob on the new FREE addition. The Civic is the perfect platform.

That is... it's the perfect platform for taking great pictures if you stand on the ROOF :eek: Since it's a lease they will check the sides the front and rear upon return but what dealer ever checks to roof for dings and dents :eek: :eek: . If you want to get really creative you can mount some tripod anchors and then fill in the holes before you return the car. By the way how long is the lease?

Have fun tracking the Civic :biggrin: Do you have to keep it under 10k miles per year? If not we can each take it for a month and then return it in 3 years with 100k :wink: I think a Civic will make the perfect tow vehicle for your NSX for track days. After all it does have more room especially once you strip out the interior :eek: so you can carry all your track and camera equipment :tongue:

Have fun with your new toy :cool:

Here's the new track car

25477904-L.jpg

Re: Here's the new track car

RSO 34 said:

Alright, so I see the beautiful new track car, but where's that beautiful truck I saw in the driveway the last time, that you're going to use to trailer the new car to the track with? :biggrin:

Back