Holy Crap!

Hi everyone,
Today i met a prime member from my town. This is great since i didn't know there were any here. He was very nice and very knowledgeable about the nsx. It will be nice to have someone local to talk with. I got to look at his beautiful 1992 red widebody car and then he took me for a ride in this CTSC beast. This the first time i have been in a supercharged nsx and all i can say is Damn this car was fast :eek: :eek: . I loved it. I keep reading how alot of you buy the supercharger and i was thinking 80hp can't make that much of a difference. Man was i wrong, this car was alot faster than the standard nsx (no comparison). The pull in 1st and 2nd was amazing. When i get my car the wheels will be my first mod and the CTSC will be the second. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks fifthearth for the ride and i look forward to talking nsx's with you in the future.

comtec said:
Hi everyone,
Today i met a prime member from my town. This is great since i didn't know there were any here. He was very nice and very knowledgeable about the nsx. It will be nice to have someone local to talk with. I got to look at his beautiful 1992 red widebody car and then he took me for a ride in this CTSC beast. This the first time i have been in a supercharged nsx and all i can say is Damn this car was fast :eek: :eek: . I loved it. I keep reading how alot of you buy the supercharger and i was thinking 80hp can't make that much of a difference. Man was i wrong, this car was alot faster than the standard nsx (no comparison). The pull in 1st and 2nd was amazing. When i get my car the wheels will be my first mod and the CTSC will be the second. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks fifthearth for the ride and i look forward to talking nsx's with you in the future.

Nice story.
PJ is a really great guy isn't he. I had the chance to meet him a couple of years ago at NOPI in ATL. Super guy.

It was a pleasure meeting you Comtec :smile:
I've always enjoyed the fellowship with other NSX enthutiasts in all types of gatherings. It'll be great to have another one in town so we can start having some mini-meets :biggrin:

Maurice, I still wish I was able to make XPO, next year's XPO will be "a little" closer to me compared to this year... ha ha... I'll have to make my way to that one !!

fifthearth said:
Maurice, I still wish I was able to make XPO, next year's XPO will be "a little" closer to me compared to this year... ha ha... I'll have to make my way to that one !!

I know how it goes. Afterall, I didn't make it to NOPI.:frown:
Isn't XPO going to be in Ohio?

Back