HOLY COW!!! my NSX been STRIPPED!!!

spartan2-3 said:
Ahhhhh, I see a new name with the new car :D

Is it Friday yet? :D Tell those guys to get on the double, weekend is just around the corner. The weather looks promising for a good photo shoot.

Cant wait much longer :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Romeo,

David, De and I was at the shop this afternoon!!! and all I can say is BAD ASS(OEM style) hehe!! the car is amazing.. Just waiting for the shop detailing...Zanardi 0 is done!!!!I will post pics FRIDAY!!!

*Also add in is a Zanardi Wing from the prototype Zanardi test car that Honda bought it here. haha!!!! so there is 51 Zanardi wing out there.
-Aaron

Last edited:
Zanardi 0 said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Romeo,

David, De and I was at the shop this afternoon!!! and all I can say is BAD ASS(OEM style) hehe!! the car is amazing.. Just waiting for the shop detailing...Zanardi 0 is done!!!!I will post pics FRIDAY!!!

*Also add in is a Zanardi Wing from the prototype Zanardi test car that Honda brough it here. haha!!!! so there is 51 Zanardi wing out there.

Meeyatch, you can get the models from EWAcars.com or check on ebay. The 1/24 ranges from $80 -$120 and the 1/43 ranges $25-$50.

Aaron,
COOOOL, I have this thing for OEM rather than fancy Body kits
(no offense to anyone w/body kits), can you now post a sneak preview of the actual car :cool:

You should change your handle to "Zanardi 51" :D

That's a good picture of the bumper beam. Does anyone know if all the bumper beams from 91 to 04 are the same config with the same mounting holes?

I know they went to aluminum with the T, I'm just concerned about the size, shape and mounting.

Thanks,
-Jim

gheba_nsx said:
Ehm, what is the Zanardi wing? :confused:

BTW, didn't Major Stoner (are you around??? :) ) have the prototype Zanardi made in 1998?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Its was save!!! befor the car goes to craper!!!!hehe!!! please don't ask, Just know that I have one too...only a couple lbs lighter. I think!

*A friend of mine bought the wing last year!!! Just he naver use it!!! THE WING IS FROM A Zanardi TEST CAR!!!! Sorry guys but we don't know every thing that HONDA DO!

Last edited:
Back