Hit and run...or vandalism? Help with repairs

Clean_green, it appears a passenger side headlight has just become available in the parts for sale discussion forum. Just thought you'd like to know.

Cheers,

Brett

NP. Hope the repairs go well. IMHO, the damage looks accidental(hit and run) vs. intentional. What was the adjuster's opinion?

Brett

NP. Hope the repairs go well. IMHO, the damage looks accidental(hit and run) vs. intentional. What was the adjuster's opinion?

Brett

It probably was accidental. The service writer at Stuarts thought the pick-up truck with the lowered tailgate scenario sounded about right. Just my bad luck to be in the right place at the wrong time :mad:

Took the car in last Friday and Stuarts expects to have it for 2 weeks. While it's in there, I'm getting a new OEM lip installed, some touch up work done and clear bra. Hopefully, she'll be as beautiful as ever (maybe even more-so) :biggrin:

I feel your pain, my TSX has had rear bumper, taillights and rear fixed from 3 separate hit and runs(one was neighbors son and admitted it atleast)

I just thought I would close the loop on this and let everyone know that I now have my NSX back from the body shop and she is as beautiful as ever! Stuart's is slow (it took exactly 1 month) but they are meticulous and the car looks perfect :biggrin: I also had a little touch-up work done, a new OEM lip installed and clear bra from the a-pillars forward. The total came to $2500 for State Farm and $2600 for my extra work. I am very happy and give kudos to Stuart's. See you guys at the April Cars and Coffee :smile:

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I'm always amazed at how some people, seemingly good people with good jobs and families, will cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to someone car and leave the scene. Check out this video as proof (hopefully the person was caught).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9bpPYP2E7I

Ahhh, a Happy Ending, Glad she came out as Beautiful as Ever!
Looking forward to meeting you guys soon!

Back