history on my nsx

Is there anyway to research the history of my red 96 nsx-t. I bought it from a dealer in Lakewood N,J, it had 37,800 miles on it .It had clean carfax. History shows it all in North Jersey and NYC area. Have no idea of maintenance done on it. Anyones help would be appreciated.

you can check the local acura dealer where it was registered and see if they can pull some records.

if you can't find anything, then i suggest you do the necessary service just so you can enjoy the car more.

Just start calling the area dealers with the VIN. I did the same for my '96 which came out of Chicago and foung the history since new. Just tell them you're calling to see if they have any history on your car. Most are pretty helpful in checking and it only takes them a minute. Previous to '95 it may be difficult because many have newer computer systems and they may have purged their old records.

92NSX said:
Peace of mind is priceless

tell me about it. i just got my car back from 90k tune up, timing belt and water pump. it costs me some money but damn i feel comfortable now. no fear in the back of my head. also the dealer took their time and gave me a 1 yr warranty on parts and labor.. gotta love honda...

Back