history of VIN JH4NA21612T000123

I don't know the history of this car but it was on autotrader for a Very LONG time I remember this car because I wanted to copy the way they did the center consel. While it was on autotrader it appeared to be in good condition It also had a few mods done.

I was checking out the pictures it appears they took the tail lights and swapped the interior. I think the frame is bent on this car. who ever is selling this car was not the one that crashed it. this car was sold not to long ago thru Insurance auto Auctions.

Good luck with this project

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37134&d=1191518248

I don't know the history of this car but it was on autotrader for a Very LONG time I remember this car because I wanted to copy the way they did the center consel. While it was on autotrader it appeared to be in good condition It also had a few mods done.

I was checking out the pictures it appears they took the tail lights and swapped the interior. I think the frame is bent on this car. who ever is selling this car was not the one that crashed it. this car was sold not to long ago thru Insurance auto Auctions.

Good luck with this project

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37134&d=1191518248

what do you mean by swapped the interior? you mean the seats maybe!?
i need to see how NSX frame look like, any pics?
it's true, the guy who's selling the car is not the same guy who crashed it. called him and he said he bought it from insurance auto auction.

The guy selling it puts salvage nsx's back together, he has an entire shop full of parts, and purchased the items I had left over from my '02 conversion.

If he has the car, and he's selling it rather than fixing it, its probably more work than you want to get into. If its an easy fix it would be repaired and in the autotrader.

Hmmm...I'd say its a harder hit than one would think. I would guess that it hit a guardrail (or something else) hard on the front and then the rear swung around and smacked it too...

You'd be taking a large risk assuming no frame damage...

The guy selling it puts salvage nsx's back together, he has an entire shop full of parts, and purchased the items I had left over from my '02 conversion.

If he has the car, and he's selling it rather than fixing it, its probably more work than you want to get into. If its an easy fix it would be repaired and in the autotrader.

+1
If the insurance company can totaled it and became salvaged, it should have major damaged rather than easy fix as picture show. At lest, i'm thinking in this way.:tongue:

what do you mean by swapped the interior? you mean the seats maybe!?
i need to see how NSX frame look like, any pics?
it's true, the guy who's selling the car is not the same guy who crashed it. called him and he said he bought it from insurance auto auction.

If I was u I would pass on this car like the other said if it was that easy to fix he would have fixed it himself. he counting on someone with very limited NSX knowledge to buy this car.also the seats in the car are not the seats that was there before the accident. You can tell that the seats are old.

good luck!

called the guy and he said that he bought it from the insurance company and he had not received it yet... and yes he said that he got parts and can fix it...
i just told him to send me some pics of it as soon as he receive it and let me know how hard is to get it fixed....

Nice work John. I was wondering the same thing. Why would the insurance company total an entire car, if it was just two fender benders. There has to be more to this story?

Mr.Aryan,

Stay away from this NSX as it appears to have more damage than usual hence why the insurance company has written it off. Yes, NSX parts are expensive but still...

You have a PM...I know of another +2002 model yellow/yellow NSX for sale.

Jetpilot

Back