Hi, I'm new. Just Wanted to Introduce myself.

Ton

Hi All,

My name is Ton and I've been a NSX Fan since its debut in 91. I will be soon purchasing one and I will be relying on any help I need on anything to do with the car. Any help is greatly appreciated and I will be willing to do the same for that person in the area I can help on. I am currently 25 years old, residing in Denver, Colorado and about to start my own corporation with a partner in the Restaurant/Entertainment industry. I am glad to see many NSX fans and hope with any help I get, I will be some of assistance to people in this community. Later for now...till next time...

im new too hello everyone.. but im going to be buying a nsx in 2007 =)
<--21 =)

Originally posted by Ton:
I am currently 25 years old, residing in Denver, Colorado and about to start my own corporation with a partner in the Restaurant/Entertainment industry...Later for now...till next time...

Ton,

Welcome to the club. i was in the same predicament as you are. I am 25 also and just took delivery of my NSX 2 weeks ago. so far i have let about 10 people drive my car already cause i want them to feel and understand why i have been obsessing about this car since it's debut in 91. everyone who has driven it can now fully understand that i was not "crazy" for spending the $$ on a 11 year old car.

btw, i am also going to be going into business for myself in the next year or two. i am sure that you would be much help in that arena.

so if you are ever in the LA area and want to take Tara(my nsx) for a ride, just hit me up.

oh yeah, by they way...definitely read all the FAQs before buying, that will answer any possible questions you may have about the purchasing process and what to look for.

WELCOME to the wide world of NSX!!
These cars are a blast!! And
the only car I've ever owned
where I still get that urge on a
Saturday night to go for a run down
the freeway at 2am.
My goal will be to own 1 of each color
I got yellow and red done.
smile.gif

Bill in AZ (MYNSX)

Nice choice.
De

hello from K.C.!!! you might want to consider going to nsxpo--its in dallas? (i think) this year. I'm considering making the trip myself. and hey, if you have an nsx by then so much the better!! (you'll love it)

are people with pure honda love allowed too..

i have a 99 civic hatchback...

Pweez? its not fair to not let a guy that would have sex with a nsx =P

Just Trust me i plan to own in in 2007! when im 25!

Da NSX ROKZ!

Originally posted by Civic_Hatch99:
are people with pure honda love allowed too..

Owning my nex (what I call her) has turned me into a honda lover, though i would still take a Ferrari, BMW, Jag, or Landrover any day... just not to drive everyday
smile.gif

though to be honest, so far my bimmers have been more reliable than my nex, go figure... too much negetive karma prob.
smile.gif

Back