Hi Guys

I have never saw you without a smile, so I hope next time I see you again. I hope it is the same guy.

There are always up and downs in life. Glad seeing you back to normal.

I have never saw you without a smile, so I hope next time I see you again. I hope it is the same guy.

There are always up and downs in life. Glad seeing you back to normal.

Hey Jason,

How are you doing buddy? thanks for chiming in....I am doing better now......also my dinner date will be able to make it so im like whew! :biggrin:

Anyways my stupid HID ballast did not come in today so hopefully tommorrow it will come and I have to drop it off to Acura tommorrow right away.........sheesh talk about cutting it close.......:eek: anyways how is your car doing? We have to go cruising one day.....I want to hear your car go whhiiirrrrrr!!!!!!! hehe.......anything new to your car lately? Your car looks awesome Jason good job.......and erick and vance and everyone else hehe :smile:

Man itssss collllllllllldddddddddd tonite!!!! :eek: good for cars but bad for us buuurrrrr!!!!!!!

by the way....you want to trade mufflers for a whiles? hehe =p

I think I got food poisoning man....this sucks.....hope it will go away........i feel like crap.

I think I got food poisoning man....this sucks.....hope it will go away........i feel like crap.

Eddie - glad to see you back on the boards and glad to see (or at least guess by your comments) that you're doing better too.

Hopefully you didn't catch the stomach flue. That's been going around like wildfire in my office building. At least 6 people thought they had food poisoning which turned out to be a nasty bug that lasted 48-72 hours.

Keep your head up and I hope the "bug" leaves you ASAP.

Eddie - glad to see you back on the boards and glad to see (or at least guess by your comments) that you're doing better too.

Hopefully you didn't catch the stomach flue. That's been going around like wildfire in my office building. At least 6 people thought they had food poisoning which turned out to be a nasty bug that lasted 48-72 hours.

Keep your head up and I hope the "bug" leaves you ASAP.

thanks buddy...I am going to see the dr. today at 2:15 so if it is the stomach flu at least I can get some meds for it......damn had to happen to me for the dinner tonite :frown: oh wells hopefully it will go away.....:cool: ....still gotta pick up my car today but I am waiting for us mail to drop off my ballasts.

Divorces are tough, but we all move on. Make peace with it internally and remember that materialistic needs won't provide any lasting happiness.

I do love the headers on the car though, big difference from me with the Dali chip installed at the same time.:wink:

Going to the dyno today.:biggrin:

Hey sticke, pooh and mermi...thanks for your friendship and support.....makes me glad i own this car ever more......just came back from Queen Mary it was a good time......:smile: freaking collllldddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Back