Hey Mike (the kid) NSX Stock this year?

I am out on the 20th, got an autocross that day. What about a Saturday?

Tytus

Note that "Death Race 2012" has put pressure on the NJ State Police, especially the 2 that participated. At the moment, I would guess any "caravan of sports cars" within .0005 mph of the speed limit may draw undue attention.

Let's do this, but let's also be aware of this situation. Hopefully, the media & political pressure will die down in a few weeks.

I am out on the 20th, got an autocross that day. What about a Saturday?

Tytus

I have work, plus its always on a sunday am:wink:

It will be difficult to come up with date that will work out for all. Let's start with a date and take it from there. Sunday also there is less cars on the roads in the morning.

How about 27th of May?

If this is a non-NSXCA event, can I bring a non NSX car? I would love to be with you guys but unfortunately I am NSX-less at this point in time. I realize that River Run, NSXPO are club events, but wasn't sure about this drive?

If this is a non-NSXCA event, can I bring a non NSX car? I would love to be with you guys but unfortunately I am NSX-less at this point in time. I realize that River Run, NSXPO are club events, but wasn't sure about this drive?

Rich, I am sure we can get you a ride if your non NSX is "not allowed". :)

Last edited:
Rich, this is NSX-Stock, not Lamebo-Stock, c'mon, get off your a-s and join the "owner's club"!!!!:wink:

if this is a non-nsxca event, can i bring a non nsx car? I would love to be with you guys but unfortunately i am nsx-less at this point in time. I realize that river run, nsxpo are club events, but wasn't sure about this drive?

1000%

Rich...I'll pick you up and we can take turns driving! I've never sat shotgun in my car before so it would be pretty cool :biggrin:

Rich, I am sure we can get you a ride if your non NSX is "not allowed". :)

Thanks Simon for the offer. Slight misunderstanding. I wasn't checking to see if a non-NSX is "allowed?" Just trying to find out if it was NSXCA, because I do not "want" to bring a non-NSX to an NSXCA event. I would not do that. :biggrin::biggrin:

Plus the risk of getting bracelets put on, is not exactly my cup of tea! :wink:
914332224_nfMKX-XL.jpg

Rich...I'll pick you up and we can take turns driving! I've never sat shotgun in my car before so it would be pretty cool :biggrin:

Thanks Steve. And if this is not an official NSXCA run, I'll bring the G for you to drive, while I take that "blue beauty" of yours. Then you can come on the BullFest with me later in the season and we'll do it again! :smile:

Thanks Steve. And if this is not an official NSXCA run, I'll bring the G for you to drive, while I take that "blue beauty" of yours. Then you can come on the BullFest with me later in the season and we'll do it again! :smile:

Does the "G" stand for "Girlie" car? Or, are you just full of bull? Hoped to see you at C&C yesterday, lots of Lamebo's but no Rich!!:wink:

It will be difficult to come up with date that will work out for all. Let's start with a date and take it from there. Sunday also there is less cars on the roads in the morning.

How about 27th of May?

What's the deal here, are we on for the 27th???

The 27th is Memorial day weekend but oddly enough I would be able to attend.:biggrin:

So, what he said ^?

Tytus

Back