Hey Mike (the kid) NSX Stock this year?

He's not married yet. Wedding is after NSXPO 2012

Mike is to busy enjoying that m5 to be prepping for nsx stock

Hey Mike, let's have it in and around the shore area and we can end up at Brennen's in Neptune for dinner.

Hey Mike, let's have it in and around the shore area and we can end up at Brennen's in Neptune for dinner.

I live about a mile from there.......haven't been there in a while. We heard it has gone way down hill.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ar8GJznbJ6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mcIq03Wac34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike hasn't responded as of yet I see? Can we organize this if he is a bit busy? I've never done one nor do I know what it takes but actually look forward to it yearly. Any suggestions?

This is a non-NSXCA event, I believe? I liked the Mt. Fuji finish last year.

No reason it can't be an NSXCA event. :smile::smile:

"Mike hasn't responded as of yet I see? Can we organize this if he is a bit busy? I've never done one nor do I know what it takes but actually look forward to it yearly. Any suggestions? "

If you are interested in organizing an event, the NSXCA will be glad to help you put one together. Send me a PM since I'm not playing on Prime as much as I used to be.

Hello all, Im alive and doing well. Just been very busy with work, planning a wedding and enjoying life. I havent driven the NSX since XPO and have been enjoying my new place at the shore. Funny how priorities change :biggrin:

Im all for a meet, as long I'm not planning it:redface:

If you do the Mt Fuji run again, please correct the directions. At the end, it didn't even get you close to the restaurant, and there was a turn on Rt 202/206 in the Bedminster area that's not only illegal, but could get someone killed.

Mt fuji final destination would be great. Love that place for food and pics.

Sounds good, then let's pick a date and go for it. ;) yea have to fix the directions and at list make one stop on the way ;)

Back