Hey look at this: JH4NA1151MT002670

Re: Hey look at this:

If it's legit I'd buy it in a second. Might want to check if timing belt/wp has been done and any other services that are suggested due to age.

Damn. I called the seller, and it has just been sold, for the asking price.

He was the original owner, and said the car was in snap ring range, and has not been fixed.

I asked him why it sold for such a low price, and he said that the NSX's really aren't selling for much more. I asked him if he used Kelly Blue Book as a pricing guide, and he said yes...

Damn, wish I had bought the car.

dnyhof said:
snap ring or not, that was a smokin' deal! :eek:
Hell ya.

The seller sounded like an older gentleman.

He was convinced the car would not sell for much more.

I told him the car was worth at least $5 - $10k more. He said "yea, but are they really selling for that price..."

I told him yes, but he had his mind set.

Damn I wish I had bought that car.

NsXMas said:
Hell ya.

The seller sounded like an older gentleman.

He was convinced the car would not sell for much more.

I told him the car was worth at least $5 - $10k more. He said "yea, but are they really selling for that price..."

I told him yes, but he had his mind set.

Damn I wish I had bought that car.

He's probably kicking himself in the head after the conversation you guys had :biggrin:

i was going to get it man.... lol but im in jerz and the car is in cali.... yea im kinda pissed..... is it really sold? I have a supra now.

Fastrunner said:
I bought this car this morning for my wife....PAID!!! will fly in to pick it up and looking forward to meet some local prime members. :smile:

Regards,

Nick (Fastrunner)
Congrats!!! Lucky wife!!!

I knew it was you... :biggrin:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47077

Let me know how the car is!!! You got a sweet deal...

PS - if you're driving it home to Houston, see if you can stop by in Phoenix and meet us as well. We'd love to see your new ride in person. And March Basch or SOS could give it whatever service / inspection that is needed...

Fastrunner said:
I bought this car this morning for my wife....PAID!!! will fly in to pick it up and looking forward to meet some local prime members. :smile:

Regards,

Nick (Fastrunner)

kinda pissed man... i was lookin at this car prob before you ... i was in the hunt on gettin one eh was a lurker on the forums... then registered but i was seriously thinking bout gettin it tonight but u got it lol. i mean u already have an nsx.

I got a red 96 mkiv toyota supra maybe you're wife would like it ??? do any trade? its a 5 speed. never been abused its NA. 84k miles.

craze1 said:
kinda pissed man... i was lookin at this car prob before you ... i was in the hunt on gettin one eh was a lurker on the forums... then registered but i was seriously thinking bout gettin it tonight but u got it lol. i mean u already have an nsx.

I got a red 96 mkiv toyota supra maybe you're wife would like it ??? do any trade? its a 5 speed. never been abused its NA. 84k miles.
He who hesitates, loses...

I feel your pain, believe me.

Thank God I have my NSX to console me.

--still on the lookout for another NSX steal deal... you can never have too many.

Fastrunner - Congratulations!!! That was an incredible find.
Even if it needs water pump/timing belt service. It should have sold closer to 30K.

craze1 - That sucks! There are deals out there. Be ready - right place, right time. This one wasn't meant to be. :frown:

craze1 said:

Non turbo Supra ? Im sure you got that really cheap !

details of the car?

craze1 said:

hmmm... The for sale ad on Auto-Trader is no longer up. What were the details on the car? (model year, transmission, color combo., asking price/selling price, etc)

Congrats' Nick! Drive it till the snap ring goes- and then do the 5spd-to-6spd swap as Paul can guide you through it. You can meanwhile shop for a 6spd tranny. Look fwd to seeing it in the near future... :D

Re: details of the car?

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... The for sale ad on Auto-Trader is no longer up. What were the details on the car? (model year, transmission, color combo., asking price/selling price, etc)

Congrats' Nick! Drive it till the snap ring goes- and then do the 5spd-to-6spd swap as Paul can guide you through it. You can meanwhile shop for a 6spd tranny. Look fwd to seeing it in the near future... :D

For us late lookers, what were the details on this car??????

Re: details of the car?

caseycarson said:
For us late lookers, what were the details on this car??????

It's a secret... :cool: I mean they could tell us but then they would have to kill us. :biggrin:

Gratz! on the purchase...

Back