HEY!! Help me please?

Nice clean NSX. Chrome rims are a little cheezy, IMHO. I'd get them powdercoated a nice gunmetal, like the original 96 wheels lol.

Nice clean NSX. Chrome rims are a little cheezy, IMHO. I'd get them powdercoated a nice gunmetal, like the original 96 wheels lol.

x2. Love Red Targas. Almost owned one a few months back... deal was locked in for a low mileage 99' until I arrived and realized the entire car was resprayed (horribly) even though it had a clean carfax/autocheck. :mad:

The mileage is low, but a bit pricey for a 3.0L 5 speed. Are you looking for a T-top only? If I'm ready to drop 40 large, I would get the 98 coupe.

The mileage is low, but a bit pricey for a 3.0L 5 speed. Are you looking for a T-top only? If I'm ready to drop 40 large, I would get the 98 coupe.

Do you mean the one that was "lightly rolled"?
Thanks, I'd pass!

from imola to red you cant do that... it would be like swallowing a frog and it doesn't die in your stomach it starts growing LOL

red is a hot color if its clean and waxed at all times. and the chicks will flock to your car thinking its a Ferrari LOL

and those Jersey girls know how to give the best B......J...s I mean they are real nice

red is a hot color if its clean and waxed at all times. and the chicks will flock to your car thinking its a Ferrari LOL
Hah! I have had nothing but dudes flock to my car.... ever.

Nice looking car, but looks can of course be deceiving, the real question will be condition & maintenance records which the seller's claim seems to support. A 2 owner car is a nice bonus as there is less to track down. I do wonder why it has Ohio plates, but is listed out of Arizona (are the photos old?). Wheels are easy to change. Nothing jumps out at me as a problem when I look at it other than it is missing the font lip. You could ask for photos of the engine and targa tap as well is close in photos of the paint if you are worried about Arizona sun damage.

Good luck with the purchase.

from imola to red you cant do that... it would be like swallowing a frog and it doesn't die in your stomach it starts growing LOL

Wait, Am I wrong didn't the Imola start out Red? That would be like swallowing 74.2 Tomatoes and barfing up 1 Orange.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Things I noted:
1) Front lip is missing
2) Chrome wheels aren't OEM - this is a dealer modification.
3) Painted calipers aren't OEM.
4) Front tires look to be the incorrect size (too large)
5) Front tires look to be All-Season (not good for handling). Would double check against the condition and tire sizes/brand/model of the rear to make sure they match.

Back