Hey Everyone - New NSX owner here

Solid-X

PLEASE PLEASE the Veilside Front is passable yet the rear, please can you somehting like this:

vn3-1.jpg

veilside_noncheesy.jpg

all b/c those Chrome rings are WAYYYYYY to cheap looking, also is just 2 much yellow etc etc .. and that "wing" if they somehow could reduce the size and "kinda integrate" the wing with the body ... I don't know, just ideas . but I hope you can see on my quick photoshop what I mean ...

Oscar

H..98' T spa yellow with 39,000 miles from an awesome dealership in high point, NC.
63675040.jpg

Nice, 98 my very low miles .... and is so clean ... welcome to prime!! :biggrin:

oscar

Welcome Jim and great pick up! As you can tell there is a very active NC NSX community here. Check the Southeastern Forum from time to time, that is were most of us lurk.

What dearlship did you pick up your car from? That was a heck of a deal with all the big work done on it.

This pic was from last month in Greensboro. It was a combination of NC,SC and VA NSX owners. Look for more events to come in the furture.

Welcome.

Michael

Thanks again everyone , and thank you michael

I got it from http://www.websitesfordealers.com/c..._MemberTable.country=47696891&data.make=ACURA

world class imports - that is a link to the car

video with custom yellow rims ( I wasn't feeling em ) : http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51338501

Like I said he put in a brand new timing belt / wp / and did a full service on it.

Im still youung so this is one of the biggest purchases I have made and Im using it as a daily driver ( I dont drive too much ) so I wanted to make sure it was in perfect working condition and im not going to have problems with it. But as a car enthusiast my whole life... I preferred an NSX over any other exotic car. Their style, reliability , and just look of the car itself had me hooked for years.

Hope to see meet some of you guys soon in Raleigh!! Great community here

Last edited:
Adjust the seat so that you’re comfortably but not excessively reclined. Move it back so you hold the wheel with your arms straight out. Put your head all the way back to the rest. Note how everything you need is placed easily to hand or to eye. Rip down an empty, sweeping road on a beautiful day like today with the good music pumping and that motor roaring right behind you. Feel the precise response of the car as you feed it inputs. Use your mind’s eye to picture how awesome it all looks from the outside. Arrive exhilarated.
Sorry, just did this at lunch and had to share.

Congrats, Slimjim935!

I will be printing this out and doing it first thing tomorrow!!!

hey,welcome.it's a great car, i've had mine a year and still thrilled, and the community of owners is great on prime, and also locally. look forward to seeing you at a local event.

Solid-X

PLEASE PLEASE the Veilside Front is passable yet the rear, please can you somehting like this:

vn3-1.jpg

veilside_noncheesy.jpg

all b/c those Chrome rings are WAYYYYYY to cheap looking, also is just 2 much yellow etc etc .. and that "wing" if they somehow could reduce the size and "kinda integrate" the wing with the body ... I don't know, just ideas . but I hope you can see on my quick photoshop what I mean ...

Oscar

Oscar,

I was going with idential look just like the one you photoshop. My rings in the back are already black. I was also thinking about going with black rims too. I love the setup you did.

Back