Heres what I drive now - Should I go NSX?

nchopp said:
It depends on the rental agency, I think. Most of them charge a surcharge if you're under 25, and I know Enterprise lets SOME drivers under 21 drive, there's a waiver involved, and a fee.

To rent a car from Enterprise you have to be at least 21 years of age if it is just for a retail rental. In order to rent if you are under 21 the rental must be for replacement rental of a wrecked vehicle only, and you are not allowed to purchase any of the damage waivers, as your own personal policy must protect the rental car. People from ages of 21-24 can rent for retail use but have to pay a 'Youthful Driver' surcharge.

Meeyatch1 said:
To rent a car from Enterprise you have to be at least 21 years of age if it is just for a retail rental. In order to rent if you are under 21 the rental must be for replacement rental of a wrecked vehicle only, and you are not allowed to purchase any of the damage waivers, as your own personal policy must protect the rental car. People from ages of 21-24 can rent for retail use but have to pay a 'Youthful Driver' surcharge.

I stand corrected. I was just trying to remember from the last time I had to rent, which was when I was 21. :smile:

Back