Here we go again!

images.jpg

Wooho Wooho Wooho!

HALT YOU'VE DONE A REPOST! :biggrin:

Holy repost batman!!!!

Hey guys, cut me some slack! I apologized back in post #3 and asked that the thread be deleted! Isn't it time to give it up?

Gary

Lol, at least you did'nt ask someone to run a carfax on a civic:tongue:

Hey, I got this Civic see....

Hey Capn you didn't really think that nice retract was going to get you totally off did you - after all it is Christmas - this is kind of like the gift that keeps on giving - now just think of it like this - what do you think would have been the response if I had been the one to "repost" this one........ooooooo my - what I'm trying to say is - they probably cut you some slack...:biggrin::wink:

Merry Merry Gary,

Hey Capn you didn't really think that nice retract was going to get you totally off did you - after all it is Christmas - this is kind of like the gift that keeps on giving - now just think of it like this - what do you think would have been the response if I had been the one to "repost" this one........ooooooo my - what I'm trying to say is - they probably cut you some slack...:biggrin::wink:

Merry Merry Gary,

At this point I'm trying to come up with some cleaver retort as an excuse for my not so clever repost. Unfortunately.... nothing!

Merry Christmas to all.

Back