Here to stay

I've been lurking around the forums for a couple of years now always dreaming of owning a NSX.

I've finally decided to stay =) The maturity level of this forum is awesome and I like how people do not flame on each other just because people have different taste. I've read a few threads here expecting to see someone lash out as I scrolled down the page but was pleasently surprised when I saw that only compliments and positive critisism was posted.

I am fortunate enough to have a father who has purchased a car for me so I do not have to worry about car payments. I will be slowly saving up my money as I work on my Electrical and Civil Engineering degree. Hopefully by the time I graduate I will be able to attend NSXPO =)

I just wanted to introduce myself and commend the current members for having such a mature and understanding forum.

Hey KulSecHskY, welcome aboard, you lucky punk, jerk, beep beepp beep beep $#$#(%)(*#)(#)(*!!!!

;)

This is a great board, looking forward to having you around!!!

You spoiled rich, california teen punks make me sick. :D :D

sorry, j/k - welcome back and good luck with your enginerring degree.

LOL yeah having a car bought for you here is so normal I really didn't think anything of it till I moved out to MASS for a few years to play hockey.

Just to clarify I don't own a NSX as of now. That's what I'm saving up for. =) but still... free car... IN YOUR FACE ;) jk haha

KulSecHskY said:
LOL yeah having a car bought for you here is so normal I really didn't think anything of it till I moved out to MASS for a few years to play hockey.

you spoiled young punks that actually get snow make me sick! :D

seriously, glad to have another hockey fan aboard.
you play college?

beeker16 said:
you spoiled young punks that actually get snow make me sick! :D

seriously, glad to have another hockey fan aboard.
you play college?

I'm from cali... I guess we get snow in the mountains haha.

No I decided to quit after juniors. I have several offers from DI colleges and one from the W but I got really burnt out on hockey and ofcourse as the usual story goes I met a girl back home while I was doing rehab and decided to stay with her.

Unless I end up marrying her I think I'll be regreting my decission, I'll let you know how it goes haha.

Dang, it only took two years for you to decide to stick around?
pointlaugh.gif

:D J/K! :D (I guess you're not the impulsive type.)

Lol, well I first joined cause I wanted to learn about the NSX. The more I learned the more I wanted it. I used to post on preludeonline.com then moved to a snowboarding forum but all they do is b*tch and moan. There are some good threads but its mostly about flaming. It's different here and everyone seems to be more about helping each other out.

And I know I don't NEED a NSX to attend NSXPO but I know I'll just be sitting there drooling and I don't want to put myself in that position =)

welcome,
Theres a place where cars a bought for you? Wow, i had to buy and paint my first car. $500 (aus) well spent. My parents did give me discount though it was $1000!:D

Welcome... it is future owners like you that will keep the NSX way going.

Class car...class owners. Power to the Prime.

Hey Rich! Hehe...I noticed the Rowland Heights location but didn't realize it was you. :) You've wanted so many cars since I've known you. I remember when you wanted a Supra. :p Good luck with this one!

-K.

KulSecHskY said:
And I know I don't NEED a NSX to attend NSXPO but I know I'll just be sitting there drooling and I don't want to put myself in that position =)

Too right! I went to the 99 XPO and did not have an NSX at the time. A few months later I sold the SC400 I was driving and bought an NSX. My buddy who went with me purchased one about a month later. My brother purchased one after he drove mine about a month after that.

This crap is contagous. You drive one you buy one. That is one of the reasons I refuse to drive a supercharged one :-)

Good luck, welcome to Prime.

MsKadyB said:
Hey Rich! Hehe...I noticed the Rowland Heights location but didn't realize it was you. :) You've wanted so many cars since I've known you. I remember when you wanted a Supra. :p Good luck with this one!

-K.

Yeah and I was 3 hours away from buying a NICE NICE supra till a string of unfortunate events side tracked the whole thing. :p

KulSecHskY said:
Yeah and I was 3 hours away from buying a NICE NICE supra till a string of unfortunate events side tracked the whole thing. :p

Haha...that was like almost two years ago. I joined Supraforums cause of you! They are nice cars, but of course I have a bias towards them. ;) Although lately, he's had an itch for an NSX, so we'll see. :)

yeah which resulted in my gettin a TRUCK =)

im glad though its saved me a lot of money :D and now i have a parts/tow truck for the X when i get her

KulSecHskY said:
yeah which resulted in my gettin a TRUCK =)

im glad though its saved me a lot of money :D and now i have a parts/tow truck for the X when i get her

A Tacoma can tow an NSX? My bf's been looking for a truck and trailer for his Supra, but I don't think a Tacoma can haul that. He needs a truck that can tow 4000+lbs. His car is obese. :p

MsKadyB said:
A Tacoma can tow an NSX? My bf's been looking for a truck and trailer for his Supra, but I don't think a Tacoma can haul that. He needs a truck that can tow 4000+lbs. His car is obese. :p

bondo will do that to a car ;) lol jk

Yeah my tacoma can handle a NSX on a trailer. even more so if i add a S/C and brakes. but no mods... saving up :D

KulSecHskY said:
bondo will do that to a car ;) lol jk

Yeah my tacoma can handle a NSX on a trailer. even more so if i add a S/C and brakes. but no mods... saving up :D

Hahaha...Top Secret kits are made out of Bondo?? NO WAY! :rolleyes: :p Good luck saving up! I'm still saving for my next project. :)

MsKadyB said:

I towed my NSX with my 4runner when I first bought it. The 4runner is just amazing - never had a single problem. I believe the 4runner and Tacoma share the same engine?

LinkPhoto

LinkPhoto

I may have to tow the nsx again when we move to Torrance, Ca from Michigan - 3000 miles - darn! :D

Back