HELP on SNAP-RING issue

I need some clarification on this subject..I plan on purchasing a used NSX but I hear this subject referred to constantly when talking about buying an NSX..Can someone please post what this problem entails;i.e. what to look for when viewing a prospective NSX, what questions to ask, what documents to ask to see, and what exactly this problem is..also any useful links would be greatly appreciated..Thanks a lot people!

ONLY10S said:
I need some clarification on this subject..I plan on purchasing a used NSX but I hear this subject referred to constantly when talking about buying an NSX..Can someone please post what this problem entails;i.e. what to look for when viewing a prospective NSX, what questions to ask, what documents to ask to see, and what exactly this problem is..also any useful links would be greatly appreciated..Thanks a lot people!
Look at the top of your screen, and you will see a red bar that looks like this:

04jannavbar.gif

Click on the word FAQ. This will take you to the NSX FAQ, which contains answers to Frequently Asked Questions (hence the name FAQ).

Then click on Troubleshooting, then click on "Transmission (incl. Snap Ring)".

This is how you could have found the link that Tom just posted.

The FAQ has a lot of useful information. You can also find a lot of useful information by doing a search on previous posts here (accessible by clicking the word "search" in the other red bar, the one that starts with User CP).

Back