Help NY/NJ folks: Can I get a ride?

Hi guys,

I'm a recent NSX owner. Actually really, really recent. Just picked her up yesterday and came back from Kentucky this morning. I should be all registered/insured with my baby by next weekend and would love to join for a ride somewhere this coming Sunday. I would be great to meet fellow NSX owners also.

Thx,
Will

Will, congrats on your NSX. any pictures? where are u located?

Will, congrats on your NSX. any pictures? where are u located?

Hey KingKong,

My NSX is just plain jane stock 92 Formula red, nothing out of the ordinary actually. Wont be months before I start to get my wheel set etc.

LMK if you guys plan a drive somewhere!

-W

Hey KingKong,

My NSX is just plain jane stock 92 Formula red, nothing out of the ordinary actually. Wont be months before I start to get my wheel set etc.

LMK if you guys plan a drive somewhere!

-W

Will, where u at? If we're close by, let's roll!

New to this site....dying to go for a ride, someone get at me with something. Looking to roll with my kind. Let me know!

Where are you, that might help!!! Your profile doesn't say where you're located, NY,NJ, CT encompass quite an area!!!:wink::eek::biggrin:

Might need to get a hold of him soon, pretty sure my pass front wheel bearing is bad... thanks for the heads up was looking for a good nsx tech.

You should at least let him do a thorough check of you car. It is always best to know of any existing or potential problems before something major goes wrong.

You should at least let him do a thorough check of you car. It is always best to know of any existing or potential problems before something major goes wrong.
+1, before you start driving it the way it's meant to be driven, make sure that it's safe!

Back