Help me out on this 91 on craigs

So I've been on the hunt for a while for an NSX and this came up. I know when something looks too good to be true something is wrong but hey you never know? I'm most likely going to end up with nothing but let's give it a shot. I will get the VIN and transmission number soon. I will also ask why the top is painted silver.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/3664156631.html

Last edited:
There are a lot of cars that had water damage due to the recent weather out in NY, this might or might not be the case for this vehicle, just something to consider, or it can be just a good deal, a little research can help.

Not passing my sniff test. Post vin and get sellers first name at a minimum. I'll explain later (if necessary)....

I'm thinking it's a passing cell phone pic taken and used by a scammer. Who tries to sell am nsx using a pic they took at a parking meter in Brooklyn. Plus it doesn't look like the right shade of silver for a 91.

Last edited:
most NSX owners will not use Ain't in a sentence LOL but who am I to question grammar LOL I can barley speak let alone type and spell LOL

- - - Updated - - -

up for grabs is my 1991 NSX, this car is truly amazing in everyway, it drives smooth with only 38,000 miles,
its a 5speed manual with a mid engine 3.0 liter v6, this is a true super car literally, you aint getting a better sports car for the price i want,
$25,000 firm, only searious buyers please, modivated seller, call or text me at 347 xxx xxxx, thankyou

Last edited:
It looks like silverstone more than sebring

Did you call, I would call ASAP! Because someone else probly has already. Thats one heck of a deal if its true and aint a flood car. I agree that it doesnt look like sebring silver.
................................................................................................................................................................^ see what I did there.

Last edited:
Lol you guys are hilarious and yall aint kidding. He never called back with the VIN like he said he would so I fell for another scam ad. I felt like someone playing a high powerball jackpot, really excited for nothing to come.

Lol you guys are hilarious and yall aint kidding. He never called back with the VIN like he said he would so I fell for another scam ad. I felt like someone playing a high powerball jackpot, really excited for nothing to come.

I see allot of scam ads on sites in the UK and always report them to the advertising medium to try and stop someone getting ripped off.
Anyone who has a mobile phone number only, wants payment in cash, dosn't have the car registsred at their home address, clams they are not in the location that the car is but you can secure it with a deposit and have you money back when you see it if not as described, I have seen these and many others. A genuine seller wont have any problem providing car and personal ID to prove they own the car and live where they claim to live, if in doubt walk away moneys too hard to earn to give it to a scammer.

Back