Help in the Toronto area.

Red, I'll call you tommorow. I think there's some confusion, though. It's next week I'm in town, not tommorow. (someday, someone's gonna do a search and all find of this strange....):eek: BTW, my # is 902-405-1431. Look forward to meeting y'all! And if beer is the price of fog-light assisstance, what swag would entice some supervision of a shift boot/knob install?

Next Thurs should be ok. I'll bring my car for reference. Hmmm... JDM Fog install AND shift boot / knob install? How much time do we have? The JDM Fog install took me the better part of the afternoon... then again, I'm a perfectionist and I work slow to ensure it's done right.

My guess is that the Fog install will be about 50% - 80% when we are done. I'm sure we will be missing some parts, etc but we should be able to sort out all the hard stuff... i.e. drilling through firewall, running wires through bumper, etc...

Shifter is easy, but the shift boot requires the entire center console to come out i.e. clock, vents, arm rest, and console. Nothing comes to mind in terms of swag but if a deep discount for parts or something comes your way, let me have dibs. It's the only way I can afford toys for the car, by discounts and lots of saving! If you have parts to sell, give me dibs!

G

i will love to come by and lend a hand...:smile:
please let me know...

thanks,
Nathan
416 561 4117

I installed the exhaust on Saturday morning. Last weekend was raining so I waited until this past weekend. I had to take the tips off as they are dangerously close to the 02 rear valence.

I had forgotten how heavy the OEM exhuast was. I had to prop it up to install it...

Thanks again. I really missed driving the NSX... and now I know I serviced the injectors, plugs, fuel filter and vacuum hoses a-ok!

I also removed all the sealant for the vapour barrier. What a pain that was... it's now nice and clean and ready for new sealant and vapour barrier. I have to lube up the windows first...

Hey all, i just got my 99 in does anyone know of a shop where i can just install cheap foglights as my drl ? or anyone on the forums in toronto who wants to make some quick money :)

im too lazy to do these things now just came back from vacation =D

Quy

Back