Hello!! New member out of Montreal

BTRTHNSX said:
Bienvenue ! I welcome you too. Born and raised in La Belle Province. Make Oakville ( 30 min west of Toronto ( 12 in an NSX ) my home now).
This forum is a great place to be. I'd love to take my NSX to Montreal but you have to get them to fix those pot holes first !!!!!
Welcome

They are redoing the 40.. all in concrete :)

Hello Everyone,

I too am a new resident to the Montreal area, St Lambert on the South Shore. I lived in Colorado Springs for 2 years where my NSX was my daily driver. Now that I am back in Canada, I planned to keep my car and drive it in the summer only. Where I am located the roads are actually not too bad, however I will not brave the mail island too often. I would welcome the idea of meeting up with other members in the area. If interested, send me your contact info and we can get in touch.

Derrick.

Bonjour et bienvenue! This is an excellent community for NSX owners, very informative so ask away and friendly too. I"m pretty much a newb too. You'll love this car. I get this feeling everytime I look at it still. Completes me haha. I'm out on the outskirts of T.O, about 30mins north (12mins in NSX) (Brampton). Anyone here going to the Honda/Acura meet this coming sunday at 1:30 at the AMC interchange in Vaughn by the way?

D.NGUYEN said:
Bonjour et bienvenue! This is an excellent community for NSX owners, very informative so ask away and friendly too. I"m pretty much a newb too. You'll love this car. I get this feeling everytime I look at it still. Completes me haha. I'm out on the outskirts of T.O, about 30mins north (12mins in NSX) (Brampton). Anyone here going to the Honda/Acura meet this coming sunday at 1:30 at the AMC interchange in Vaughn by the way?
ill be there if there isnt something seriously wrong with my car when it goes into Erin Mills on thursday

Back